|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
- Before the mountains were born Or You gave birth to the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
- You turn man back into dust And say, "Return, O children of men.'
- For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it passes by, Or as a watch in the night.
- You have swept them away like a flood, they fall asleep; In the morning they are like grass which sprouts anew.
- In the morning it flourishes and sprouts anew; Toward evening it fades and withers away.
- For we have been consumed by Your anger And by Your wrath we have been dismayed.
- You have placed our iniquities before You, Our secret sins in the light of Your presence.
- For all our days have declined in Your fury; We have finished our years like a sigh.
- As for the days of our life, they contain seventy years, Or if due to strength, eighty years, Yet their pride is but labor and sorrow; For soon it is gone and we fly away.
- Who understands the power of Your anger And Your fury, according to the fear that is due You?
- So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.
- Do return, O LORD; how long will it be? And be sorry for Your servants.
- O satisfy us in the morning with Your lovingkindness, That we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
- Make us glad according to the days You have afflicted us, And the years we have seen evil.
- Let Your work appear to Your servants And Your majesty to their children.
- Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands. 91
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
- I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!'
- For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper And from the deadly pestilence.
- He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
- You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day;
- Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
- A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you.
- You will only look on with your eyes And see the recompense of the wicked.
- For you have made the LORD, my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place.
- No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent.
- For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.
- They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone.
- You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.
- " Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.
- "He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
- "With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation.' 92 Praise for the LORD'S Goodness. A Psalm, a Song for the Sabbath day.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- It is good to give thanks to the LORD And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
- To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night,
- With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, With resounding music upon the lyre.
- For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.
- How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep.
- A senseless man has no knowledge, Nor does a stupid man understand this:
- That when the wicked sprouted up like grass And all who did iniquity flourished, It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore.
- But You, O LORD, are on high forever.
- For, behold, Your enemies, O LORD, For, behold, Your enemies will perish; All who do iniquity will be scattered.
- But You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil.
- And my eye has looked exultantly upon my foes, My ears hear of the evildoers who rise up against me.
- The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
- Planted in the house of the LORD, They will flourish in the courts of our God.
- They will still yield fruit in old age; They shall be full of sap and very green,
- To declare that the LORD is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. 93
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.