52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands.
- He who walks in his uprightness fears the LORD, But he who is devious in his ways despises Him.
- In the mouth of the foolish is a rod for his back, But the lips of the wise will protect them.
- Where no oxen are, the manger is clean, But much revenue comes by the strength of the ox.
- A trustworthy witness will not lie, But a false witness utters lies.
- A scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none, But knowledge is easy to one who has understanding.
- Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the sensible is to understand his way, But the foolishness of fools is deceit.
- Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will.
- The heart knows its own bitterness, And a stranger does not share its joy.
- The house of the wicked will be destroyed, But the tent of the upright will flourish.
- There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
- Even in laughter the heart may be in pain, And the end of joy may be grief.
- The backslider in heart will have his fill of his own ways, But a good man will be satisfied with his.
- The naive believes everything, But the sensible man considers his steps.
- A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil, But a fool is arrogant and careless.
- A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, And a man of evil devices is hated.
- The naive inherit foolishness, But the sensible are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil will bow down before the good, And the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- The poor is hated even by his neighbor, But those who love the rich are many.
- He who despises his neighbor sins, But happy is he who is gracious to the poor.
- Will they not go astray who devise evil? But kindness and truth will be to those who devise good.
- In all labor there is profit, But mere talk leads only to poverty.
- The crown of the wise is their riches, But the folly of fools is foolishness.
- A truthful witness saves lives, But he who utters lies is treacherous.
- In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, And his children will have refuge.
- The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, That one may avoid the snares of death.
- In a multitude of people is a king's glory, But in the dearth of people is a prince's ruin.
- He who is slow to anger has great understanding, But he who is quick-tempered exalts folly.
- A tranquil heart is life to the body, But passion is rottenness to the bones.
- He who oppresses the poor taunts his Maker, But he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.
- The wicked is thrust down by his wrongdoing, But the righteous has a refuge when he dies.
- Wisdom rests in the heart of one who has understanding, But in the hearts of fools it is made known.
- Righteousness exalts a nation, But sin is a disgrace to any people.
- The king's favor is toward a servant who acts wisely, But his anger is toward him who acts shamefully. 15
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.
- The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly.
- The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good.
- A soothing tongue is a tree of life, But perversion in it crushes the spirit.
- A fool rejects his father's discipline, But he who regards reproof is sensible.
- Great wealth is in the house of the righteous, But trouble is in the income of the wicked.
- The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of fools are not so.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight.
- The way of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But He loves one who pursues righteousness.
- Grievous punishment is for him who forsakes the way; He who hates reproof will die.
- Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD, How much more the hearts of men!
- A scoffer does not love one who reproves him, He will not go to the wise.
- A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.
- The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly.
- All the days of the afflicted are bad, But a cheerful heart has a continual feast.
- Better is a little with the fear of the LORD Than great treasure and turmoil with it.
- Better is a dish of vegetables where love is Than a fattened ox served with hatred.
- A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, But the slow to anger calms a dispute.
- The way of the lazy is as a hedge of thorns, But the path of the upright is a highway.
- A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish man despises his mother.
- Folly is joy to him who lacks sense, But a man of understanding walks straight.
- Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed.
- A man has joy in an apt answer, And how delightful is a timely word!
- The path of life leads upward for the wise That he may keep away from Sheol below.
- The LORD will tear down the house of the proud, But He will establish the boundary of the widow.
- Evil plans are an abomination to the LORD, But pleasant words are pure.
- He who profits illicitly troubles his own house, But he who hates bribes will live.
- The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, But the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.
- The LORD is far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous.
- Bright eyes gladden the heart; Good news puts fat on the bones.
- He whose ear listens to the life-giving reproof Will dwell among the wise.
- He who neglects discipline despises himself, But he who listens to reproof acquires understanding.
- The fear of the LORD is the instruction for wisdom, And before honor comes humility. 16
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.