|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing, I will sing praises, even with my soul.
- Awake, harp and lyre; I will awaken the dawn!
- I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the peoples, And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
- For Your lovingkindness is great above the heavens, And Your truth reaches to the skies.
- Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, And Your glory above all the earth.
- That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with Your right hand, and answer me!
- God has spoken in His holiness: "I will exult, I will portion out Shechem And measure out the valley of Succoth.
- "Gilead is Mine, Manasseh is Mine; Ephraim also is the helmet of My head; Judah is My scepter.
- "Moab is My washbowl; Over Edom I shall throw My shoe; Over Philistia I will shout aloud.'
- Who will bring me into the besieged city? Who will lead me to Edom?
- Have not You Yourself, O God, rejected us? And will You not go forth with our armies, O God?
- Oh give us help against the adversary, For deliverance by man is in vain.
- Through God we will do valiantly, And it is He who shall tread down our adversaries. 109 Vengeance Invoked upon Adversaries. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
- O God of my praise, Do not be silent!
- For they have opened the wicked and deceitful mouth against me; They have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
- They have also surrounded me with words of hatred, And fought against me without cause.
- In return for my love they act as my accusers; But I am in prayer.
- Thus they have repaid me evil for good And hatred for my love.
- Appoint a wicked man over him, And let an accuser stand at his right hand.
- When he is judged, let him come forth guilty, And let his prayer become sin.
- Let his days be few; Let another take his office.
- Let his children be fatherless And his wife a widow.
- Let his children wander about and beg; And let them seek sustenance far from their ruined homes.
- Let the creditor seize all that he has, And let strangers plunder the product of his labor.
- Let there be none to extend lovingkindness to him, Nor any to be gracious to his fatherless children.
- Let his posterity be cut off; In a following generation let their name be blotted out.
- Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the LORD, And do not let the sin of his mother be blotted out.
- Let them be before the LORD continually, That He may cut off their memory from the earth;
- Because he did not remember to show lovingkindness, But persecuted the afflicted and needy man, And the despondent in heart, to put them to death.
- He also loved cursing, so it came to him; And he did not delight in blessing, so it was far from him.
- But he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, And it entered into his body like water And like oil into his bones.
- Let it be to him as a garment with which he covers himself, And for a belt with which he constantly girds himself.
- Let this be the reward of my accusers from the LORD, And of those who speak evil against my soul.
- But You, O GOD, the Lord, deal kindly with me for Your name's sake; Because Your lovingkindness is good, deliver me;
- For I am afflicted and needy, And my heart is wounded within me.
- I am passing like a shadow when it lengthens; I am shaken off like the locust.
- My knees are weak from fasting, And my flesh has grown lean, without fatness.
- I also have become a reproach to them; When they see me, they wag their head.
- Help me, O LORD my God; Save me according to Your lovingkindness.
- And let them know that this is Your hand; You, LORD, have done it.
- Let them curse, but You bless; When they arise, they shall be ashamed, But Your servant shall be glad.
- Let my accusers be clothed with dishonor, And let them cover themselves with their own shame as with a robe.
- With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him.
- For He stands at the right hand of the needy, To save him from those who judge his soul. 110 The LORD Gives Dominion to the King. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- The LORD says to my Lord: " Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.'
- The LORD will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, " Rule in the midst of Your enemies.'
- Your people will volunteer freely in the day of Your power; In holy array, from the womb of the dawn, Your youth are to You as the dew.
- The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind, "You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.'
- The Lord is at Your right hand; He will shatter kings in the day of His wrath.
- He will judge among the nations, He will fill them with corpses, He will shatter the chief men over a broad country.
- He will drink from the brook by the wayside; Therefore He will lift up His head. 111
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.