|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Paul, a bond-servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness,
- in the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised long ages ago,
- but at the proper time manifested, even His word, in the proclamation with which I was entrusted according to the commandment of God our Savior,
- To Titus, my true child in a common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.
- For this reason I left you in Crete, that you would set in order what remains and appoint elders in every city as I directed you,
- namely, if any man is above reproach, the husband of one wife, having children who believe, not accused of dissipation or rebellion.
- For the overseer must be above reproach as God's steward, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not addicted to wine, not pugnacious, not fond of sordid gain,
- but hospitable, loving what is good, sensible, just, devout, self-controlled,
- holding fast the faithful word which is in accordance with the teaching, so that he will be able both to exhort in sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict.
- For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
- who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of sordid gain.
- One of themselves, a prophet of their own, said, " Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.'
- This testimony is true. For this reason reprove them severely so that they may be sound in the faith,
- not paying attention to Jewish myths and commandments of men who turn away from the truth.
- To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.
- They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed. 2
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.