52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- In my trouble I cried to the LORD, And He answered me.
- Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, From a deceitful tongue.
- What shall be given to you, and what more shall be done to you, You deceitful tongue?
- Sharp arrows of the warrior, With the burning coals of the broom tree.
- Woe is me, for I sojourn in Meshech, For I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
- Too long has my soul had its dwelling With those who hate peace.
- I am for peace, but when I speak, They are for war. 121 The LORD the Keeper of Israel. A Song of Ascents.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Iwill lift up my eyes to the mountains; From whence shall my help come?
- My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
- He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.
- Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand.
- The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.
- The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.
- The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever. 122 Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem. A Song of Ascents, of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.