52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Iwas glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD.'
- Our feet are standing Within your gates, O Jerusalem,
- Jerusalem, that is built As a city that is compact together;
- To which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the LORD An ordinance for Israel To give thanks to the name of the LORD.
- For there thrones were set for judgment, The thrones of the house of David.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.
- "May peace be within your walls, And prosperity within your palaces.'
- For the sake of my brothers and my friends, I will now say, " May peace be within you.'
- For the sake of the house of the LORD our God, I will seek your good. 123 Prayer for the LORD'S Help. A Song of Ascents.
- To You I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens!
- Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the LORD our God, Until He is gracious to us.
- Be gracious to us, O LORD, be gracious to us, For we are greatly filled with contempt.
- Our soul is greatly filled With the scoffing of those who are at ease, And with the contempt of the proud. 124 Praise for Rescue from Enemies. A Song of Ascents, of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- "Had it not been the LORD who was on our side,' Let Israel now say,
- "Had it not been the LORD who was on our side When men rose up against us,
- Then they would have swallowed us alive, When their anger was kindled against us;
- Then the waters would have engulfed us, The stream would have swept over our soul;
- Then the raging waters would have swept over our soul.'
- Blessed be the LORD, Who has not given us to be torn by their teeth.
- Our soul has escaped as a bird out of the snare of the trapper; The snare is broken and we have escaped.
- Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 125 The LORD Surrounds His People. A Song of Ascents.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.