52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down and wept, When we remembered Zion.
- Upon the willows in the midst of it We hung our harps.
- For there our captors demanded of us songs, And our tormentors mirth, saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion.'
- How can we sing the LORD'S song In a foreign land?
- If I forget you, O Jerusalem, May my right hand forget her skill.
- May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth If I do not remember you, If I do not exalt Jerusalem Above my chief joy.
- Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom The day of Jerusalem, Who said, "Raze it, raze it To its very foundation.'
- O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, How blessed will be the one who repays you With the recompense with which you have repaid us.
- How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock. 138 Thanksgiving for the LORD'S Favor. A Psalm of David.
- Iwill give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods.
- I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
- On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul.
- All the kings of the earth will give thanks to You, O LORD, When they have heard the words of Your mouth.
- And they will sing of the ways of the LORD, For great is the glory of the LORD.
- For though the LORD is exalted, Yet He regards the lowly, But the haughty He knows from afar.
- Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.
- The LORD will accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. 139 God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- OLord, You have searched me and known me.
- You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar.
- You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
- Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all.
- You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.
- Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it.
- Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
- If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
- If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
- Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.
- If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night,'
- Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You.
- For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.
- I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.
- My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
- Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.
- How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
- If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You.
- O that You would slay the wicked, O God; Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
- For they speak against You wickedly, And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
- Do I not hate those who hate You, O LORD? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
- I hate them with the utmost hatred; They have become my enemies.
- Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
- And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way. 140 Prayer for Protection against the Wicked. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.