|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 John 1
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The elder to the chosen lady and her children, whom I love in truth; and not only I, but also all who know the truth,
- for the sake of the truth which abides in us and will be with us forever:
- Grace, mercy and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
- I was very glad to find some of your children walking in truth, just as we have received commandment to do from the Father.
- Now I ask you, lady, not as though I were writing to you a new commandment, but the one which we have had from the beginning, that we love one another.
- And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.
- For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
- Watch yourselves, that you do not lose what we have accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward.
- Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.
- If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting;
- for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.
- Though I have many things to write to you, I do not want to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, so that your joy may be made full.
- The children of your chosen sister greet you.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.