52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 5
- "Ihave come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh along with my balsam. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk. Eat, friends; Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers.'
- " I was asleep but my heart was awake. A voice! My beloved was knocking: "Open to me, my sister, my darling, My dove, my perfect one! For my head is drenched with dew, My locks with the damp of the night.'
- "I have taken off my dress, How can I put it on again? I have washed my feet, How can I dirty them again?
- "My beloved extended his hand through the opening, And my feelings were aroused for him.
- "I arose to open to my beloved; And my hands dripped with myrrh, And my fingers with liquid myrrh, On the handles of the bolt.
- "I opened to my beloved, But my beloved had turned away and had gone! My heart went out to him as he spoke. I searched for him but I did not find him; I called him but he did not answer me.
- "The watchmen who make the rounds in the city found me, They struck me and wounded me; The guardsmen of the walls took away my shawl from me.
- "I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, If you find my beloved, As to what you will tell him: For I am lovesick.'
- " What kind of beloved is your beloved, O most beautiful among women? What kind of beloved is your beloved, That thus you adjure us?'
- " My beloved is dazzling and ruddy, Outstanding among ten thousand.
- "His head is like gold, pure gold; His locks are like clusters of dates And black as a raven.
- "His eyes are like doves Beside streams of water, Bathed in milk, And reposed in their setting.
- "His cheeks are like a bed of balsam, Banks of sweet-scented herbs; His lips are lilies Dripping with liquid myrrh.
- "His hands are rods of gold Set with beryl; His abdomen is carved ivory Inlaid with sapphires.
- "His legs are pillars of alabaster Set on pedestals of pure gold; His appearance is like Lebanon Choice as the cedars.
- "His mouth is full of sweetness. And he is wholly desirable. This is my beloved and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.' 6
Song of Solomon 6
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- "Where has your beloved gone, O most beautiful among women? Where has your beloved turned, That we may seek him with you?'
- " My beloved has gone down to his garden, To the beds of balsam, To pasture his flock in the gardens And gather lilies.
- " I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine, He who pastures his flock among the lilies.'
- " You are as beautiful as Tirzah, my darling, As lovely as Jerusalem, As awesome as an army with banners.
- "Turn your eyes away from me, For they have confused me; Your hair is like a flock of goats That have descended from Gilead.
- " Your teeth are like a flock of ewes Which have come up from their washing, All of which bear twins, And not one among them has lost her young.
- " Your temples are like a slice of a pomegranate Behind your veil.
- "There are sixty queens and eighty concubines, And maidens without number;
- But my dove, my perfect one, is unique: She is her mother's only daughter; She is the pure child of the one who bore her. The maidens saw her and called her blessed, The queens and the concubines also, and they praised her, saying,
- "Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'
- "I went down to the orchard of nut trees To see the blossoms of the valley, To see whether the vine had budded Or the pomegranates had bloomed.
- "Before I was aware, my soul set me Over the chariots of my noble people.'
- " Come back, come back, O Shulammite; Come back, come back, that we may gaze at you!' " Why should you gaze at the Shulammite, As at the dance of the two companies? 7
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.