|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 7
- "How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince's daughter! The curves of your hips are like jewels, The work of the hands of an artist.
- "Your navel is like a round goblet Which never lacks mixed wine; Your belly is like a heap of wheat Fenced about with lilies.
- "Your two breasts are like two fawns, Twins of a gazelle.
- "Your neck is like a tower of ivory, Your eyes like the pools in Heshbon By the gate of Bath-rabbim; Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon, Which faces toward Damascus.
- "Your head crowns you like Carmel, And the flowing locks of your head are like purple threads; The king is captivated by your tresses.
- "How beautiful and how delightful you are, My love, with all your charms!
- " Your stature is like a palm tree, And your breasts are like its clusters.
- "I said, "I will climb the palm tree, I will take hold of its fruit stalks.' Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, And the fragrance of your breath like apples,
- And your mouth like the best wine!' " It goes down smoothly for my beloved, Flowing gently through the lips of those who fall asleep.
- " I am my beloved's, And his desire is for me.
- "Come, my beloved, let us go out into the country, Let us spend the night in the villages.
- "Let us rise early and go to the vineyards; Let us see whether the vine has budded And its blossoms have opened, And whether the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love.
- "The mandrakes have given forth fragrance; And over our doors are all choice fruits, Both new and old, Which I have saved up for you, my beloved. 8
Song of Solomon 8
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- "Oh that you were like a brother to me Who nursed at my mother's breasts. If I found you outdoors, I would kiss you; No one would despise me, either.
- "I would lead you and bring you Into the house of my mother, who used to instruct me; I would give you spiced wine to drink from the juice of my pomegranates.
- "Let his left hand be under my head And his right hand embrace me.'
- " I want you to swear, O daughters of Jerusalem, Do not arouse or awaken my love Until she pleases.'
- " Who is this coming up from the wilderness Leaning on her beloved?' " Beneath the apple tree I awakened you; There your mother was in labor with you, There she was in labor and gave you birth.
- "Put me like a seal over your heart, Like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, Jealousy is as severe as Sheol; Its flashes are flashes of fire, The very flame of the LORD.
- "Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it; If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, It would be utterly despised.'
- " We have a little sister, And she has no breasts; What shall we do for our sister On the day when she is spoken for?
- "If she is a wall, We will build on her a battlement of silver; But if she is a door, We will barricade her with planks of cedar.'
- " I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers; Then I became in his eyes as one who finds peace.
- "Solomon had a vineyard at Baal-hamon; He entrusted the vineyard to caretakers. Each one was to bring a thousand shekels of silver for its fruit.
- "My very own vineyard is at my disposal; The thousand shekels are for you, Solomon, And two hundred are for those who take care of its fruit.'
- " O you who sit in the gardens, My companions are listening for your voice Let me hear it!'
- " Hurry, my beloved, And be like a gazelle or a young stag On the mountains of spices.'
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.