|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Sing for joy in the LORD, O you righteous ones; Praise is becoming to the upright.
- Give thanks to the LORD with the lyre; Sing praises to Him with a harp of ten strings.
- Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy.
- For the word of the LORD is upright, And all His work is done in faithfulness.
- He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the lovingkindness of the LORD.
- By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host.
- He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap; He lays up the deeps in storehouses.
- Let all the earth fear the LORD; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
- For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
- The LORD nullifies the counsel of the nations; He frustrates the plans of the peoples.
- The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart from generation to generation.
- Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance.
- The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men;
- From His dwelling place He looks out On all the inhabitants of the earth,
- He who fashions the hearts of them all, He who understands all their works.
- The king is not saved by a mighty army; A warrior is not delivered by great strength.
- A horse is a false hope for victory; Nor does it deliver anyone by its great strength.
- Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope for His lovingkindness,
- To deliver their soul from death And to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield.
- For our heart rejoices in Him, Because we trust in His holy name.
- Let Your lovingkindness, O LORD, be upon us, According as we have hoped in You. 34 The LORD, a Provider and Deliverer. A Psalm of David when he feigned madness before Abimelech, who drove him away and he departed.
- Iwill bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- My soul will make its boast in the LORD; The humble will hear it and rejoice.
- O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.
- I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.
- They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces will never be ashamed.
- This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him And saved him out of all his troubles.
- The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.
- O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
- O fear the LORD, you His saints; For to those who fear Him there is no want.
- The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; But they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing.
- Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
- Who is the man who desires life And loves length of days that he may see good?
- Keep your tongue from evil And your lips from speaking deceit.
- Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.
- The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous And His ears are open to their cry.
- The face of the LORD is against evildoers, To cut off the memory of them from the earth.
- The righteous cry, and the LORD hears And delivers them out of all their troubles.
- The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
- He keeps all his bones, Not one of them is broken.
- Evil shall slay the wicked, And those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
- The LORD redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned. 35 Prayer for Rescue from Enemies. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me; Fight against those who fight against me.
- Take hold of buckler and shield And rise up for my help.
- Draw also the spear and the battle-axe to meet those who pursue me; Say to my soul, "I am your salvation.'
- Let those be ashamed and dishonored who seek my life; Let those be turned back and humiliated who devise evil against me.
- Let them be like chaff before the wind, With the angel of the LORD driving them on.
- Let their way be dark and slippery, With the angel of the LORD pursuing them.
- For without cause they hid their net for me; Without cause they dug a pit for my soul.
- Let destruction come upon him unawares, And let the net which he hid catch himself; Into that very destruction let him fall.
- And my soul shall rejoice in the LORD; It shall exult in His salvation.
- All my bones will say, "LORD, who is like You, Who delivers the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, And the afflicted and the needy from him who robs him?'
- Malicious witnesses rise up; They ask me of things that I do not know.
- They repay me evil for good, To the bereavement of my soul.
- But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth; I humbled my soul with fasting, And my prayer kept returning to my bosom.
- I went about as though it were my friend or brother; I bowed down mourning, as one who sorrows for a mother.
- But at my stumbling they rejoiced and gathered themselves together; The smiters whom I did not know gathered together against me, They slandered me without ceasing.
- Like godless jesters at a feast, They gnashed at me with their teeth.
- Lord, how long will You look on? Rescue my soul from their ravages, My only life from the lions.
- I will give You thanks in the great congregation; I will praise You among a mighty throng.
- Do not let those who are wrongfully my enemies rejoice over me; Nor let those who hate me without cause wink maliciously.
- For they do not speak peace, But they devise deceitful words against those who are quiet in the land.
- They opened their mouth wide against me; They said, " Aha, aha, our eyes have seen it!'
- You have seen it, O LORD, do not keep silent; O Lord, do not be far from me.
- Stir up Yourself, and awake to my right And to my cause, my God and my Lord.
- Judge me, O LORD my God, according to Your righteousness, And do not let them rejoice over me.
- Do not let them say in their heart, " Aha, our desire!' Do not let them say, "We have swallowed him up!'
- Let those be ashamed and humiliated altogether who rejoice at my distress; Let those be clothed with shame and dishonor who magnify themselves over me.
- Let them shout for joy and rejoice, who favor my vindication; And let them say continually, "The LORD be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant.'
- And my tongue shall declare Your righteousness And Your praise all day long. 36 Wickedness of Men and Lovingkindness of God. For the choir director.A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.