|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Maskil of David, when the Ziphites went and told Saul, "David is in hiding among us." Save me, O God, by thy name, and vindicate me by thy might.
- Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
- For insolent men have risen against me, ruthless men seek my life; they do not set God before them. [Selah]
- Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life.
- He will requite my enemies with evil; in thy faithfulness put an end to them.
- With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to thee; I will give thanks to thy name, O LORD, for it is good.
- For thou hast delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Maskil of David. Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication!
- Attend to me, and answer me; I am overcome by my trouble. I am distraught
- by the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked. For they bring trouble upon me, and in anger they cherish enmity against me.
- My heart is in anguish within me, the terrors of death have fallen upon me.
- Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overwhelms me.
- And I say, "O that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest;
- yea, I would wander afar, I would lodge in the wilderness, [Selah]
- I would haste to find me a shelter from the raging wind and tempest."
- Destroy their plans, O Lord, confuse their tongues; for I see violence and strife in the city.
- Day and night they go around it on its walls; and mischief and trouble are within it,
- ruin is in its midst; oppression and fraud do not depart from its market place.
- It is not an enemy who taunts me--then I could bear it; it is not an adversary who deals insolently with me--then I could hide from him.
- But it is you, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend.
- We used to hold sweet converse together; within God's house we walked in fellowship.
- Let death come upon them; let them go down to Sheol alive; let them go away in terror into their graves.
- But I call upon God; and the LORD will save me.
- Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he will hear my voice.
- He will deliver my soul in safety from the battle that I wage, for many are arrayed against me.
- God will give ear, and humble them, he who is enthroned from of old; because they keep no law, and do not fear God. [Selah]
- My companion stretched out his hand against his friends, he violated his covenant.
- His speech was smoother than butter, yet war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords.
- Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
- But thou, O God, wilt cast them down into the lowest pit; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days. But I will trust in thee.
- To the choirmaster: according to The Dove on Far-off Terebinths. A Miktam of David, when the Philistines seized him in Gath. Be gracious to me, O God, for men trample upon me; all day long foemen oppress me;
- my enemies trample upon me all day long, for many fight against me proudly.
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in thee.
- In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust without a fear. What can flesh do to me?
- All day long they seek to injure my cause; all their thoughts are against me for evil.
- They band themselves together, they lurk, they watch my steps. As they have waited for my life,
- so recompense them for their crime; in wrath cast down the peoples, O God!
- Thou hast kept count of my tossings; put thou my tears in thy bottle! Are they not in thy book?
- Then my enemies will be turned back in the day when I call. This I know, that God is for me.
- In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise,
- in God I trust without a fear. What can man do to me?
- My vows to thee I must perform, O God; I will render thank offerings to thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, yea, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.