52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you,
- making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;
- yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
- if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures;
- then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.
- For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
- he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
- guarding the paths of justice and preserving the way of his saints.
- Then you will understand righteousness and justice and equity, every good path;
- for wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;
- discretion will watch over you; understanding will guard you;
- delivering you from the way of evil, from men of perverted speech,
- who forsake the paths of uprightness to walk in the ways of darkness,
- who rejoice in doing evil and delight in the perverseness of evil;
- men whose paths are crooked, and who are devious in their ways.
- You will be saved from the loose woman, from the adventuress with her smooth words,
- who forsakes the companion of her youth and forgets the covenant of her God;
- for her house sinks down to death, and her paths to the shades;
- none who go to her come back nor do they regain the paths of life.
- So you will walk in the way of good men and keep to the paths of the righteous.
- For the upright will inhabit the land, and men of integrity will remain in it;
- but the wicked will be cut off from the land, and the treacherous will be rooted out of it.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments;
- for length of days and years of life and abundant welfare will they give you.
- Let not loyalty and faithfulness forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
- So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man.
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.
- In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
- Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.
- It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.
- Honor the LORD with your substance and with the first fruits of all your produce;
- then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.
- My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline or be weary of his reproof,
- for the LORD reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.
- Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gets understanding,
- for the gain from it is better than gain from silver and its profit better than gold.
- She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.
- Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.
- Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
- She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called happy.
- The LORD by wisdom founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens;
- by his knowledge the deeps broke forth, and the clouds drop down the dew.
- My son, keep sound wisdom and discretion; let them not escape from your sight,
- and they will be life for your soul and adornment for your neck.
- Then you will walk on your way securely and your foot will not stumble.
- If you sit down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
- Do not be afraid of sudden panic, or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes;
- for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.
- Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
- Do not say to your neighbor, "Go, and come again, tomorrow I will give it" --when you have it with you.
- Do not plan evil against your neighbor who dwells trustingly beside you.
- Do not contend with a man for no reason, when he has done you no harm.
- Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways;
- for the perverse man is an abomination to the LORD, but the upright are in his confidence.
- The LORD's curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the abode of the righteous.
- Toward the scorners he is scornful, but to the humble he shows favor.
- The wise will inherit honor, but fools get disgrace.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.