|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: according to Lilies. A Psalm of David. Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck.
- I sink in deep mire, where there is no foothold; I have come into deep waters, and the flood sweeps over me.
- I am weary with my crying; my throat is parched. My eyes grow dim with waiting for my God.
- More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?
- O God, thou knowest my folly; the wrongs I have done are not hidden from thee.
- Let not those who hope in thee be put to shame through me, O Lord GOD of hosts; let not those who seek thee be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel.
- For it is for thy sake that I have borne reproach, that shame has covered my face.
- I have become a stranger to my brethren, an alien to my mother's sons.
- For zeal for thy house has consumed me, and the insults of those who insult thee have fallen on me.
- When I humbled my soul with fasting, it became my reproach.
- When I made sackcloth my clothing, I became a byword to them.
- I am the talk of those who sit in the gate, and the drunkards make songs about me.
- But as for me, my prayer is to thee, O LORD. At an acceptable time, O God, in the abundance of thy steadfast love answer me. With thy faithful help
- rescue me from sinking in the mire; let me be delivered from my enemies and from the deep waters.
- Let not the flood sweep over me, or the deep swallow me up, or the pit close its mouth over me.
- Answer me, O LORD, for thy steadfast love is good; according to thy abundant mercy, turn to me.
- Hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in distress, make haste to answer me.
- Draw near to me, redeem me, set me free because of my enemies!
- Thou knowest my reproach, and my shame and my dishonor; my foes are all known to thee.
- Insults have broken my heart, so that I am in despair. I looked for pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
- They gave me poison for food, and for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
- Let their own table before them become a snare; let their sacrificial feasts be a trap.
- Let their eyes be darkened, so that they cannot see; and make their loins tremble continually.
- Pour out thy indignation upon them, and let thy burning anger overtake them.
- May their camp be a desolation, let no one dwell in their tents.
- For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten, and him whom thou hast wounded, they afflict still more.
- Add to them punishment upon punishment; may they have no acquittal from thee.
- Let them be blotted out of the book of the living; let them not be enrolled among the righteous.
- But I am afflicted and in pain; let thy salvation, O God, set me on high!
- I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- This will please the LORD more than an ox or a bull with horns and hoofs.
- Let the oppressed see it and be glad; you who seek God, let your hearts revive.
- For the LORD hears the needy, and does not despise his own that are in bonds.
- Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and everything that moves therein.
- For God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah; and his servants shall dwell there and possess it;
- the children of his servants shall inherit it, and those who love his name shall dwell in it.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, for the memorial offering. Be pleased, O God, to deliver me! O LORD, make haste to help me!
- Let them be put to shame and confusion who seek my life! Let them be turned back and brought to dishonor who desire my hurt!
- Let them be appalled because of their shame who say, "Aha, Aha!"
- May all who seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee! May those who love thy salvation say evermore, "God is great!"
- But I am poor and needy; hasten to me, O God! Thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not tarry!
- In thee, O LORD, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame!
- In thy righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline thy ear to me, and save me!
- Be thou to me a rock of refuge, a strong fortress, to save me, for thou art my rock and my fortress.
- Rescue me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of the unjust and cruel man.
- For thou, O Lord, art my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth.
- Upon thee I have leaned from my birth; thou art he who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of thee.
- I have been as a portent to many; but thou art my strong refuge.
- My mouth is filled with thy praise, and with thy glory all the day.
- Do not cast me off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength is spent.
- For my enemies speak concerning me, those who watch for my life consult together,
- and say, "God has forsaken him; pursue and seize him, for there is none to deliver him."
- O God, be not far from me; O my God, make haste to help me!
- May my accusers be put to shame and consumed; with scorn and disgrace may they be covered who seek my hurt.
- But I will hope continually, and will praise thee yet more and more.
- My mouth will tell of thy righteous acts, of thy deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge.
- With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come, I will praise thy righteousness, thine alone.
- O God, from my youth thou hast taught me, and I still proclaim thy wondrous deeds.
- So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, till I proclaim thy might to all the generations to come. Thy power
- and thy righteousness, O God, reach the high heavens. Thou who hast done great things, O God, who is like thee?
- Thou who hast made me see many sore troubles wilt revive me again; from the depths of the earth thou wilt bring me up again.
- Thou wilt increase my honor, and comfort me again.
- I will also praise thee with the harp for thy faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praises to thee with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
- My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to thee; my soul also, which thou hast rescued.
- And my tongue will talk of thy righteous help all the day long, for they have been put to shame and disgraced who sought to do me hurt.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.