52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is a sorrow to his mother.
- Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death.
- The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry, but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
- A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
- A son who gathers in summer is prudent, but a son who sleeps in harvest brings shame.
- Blessings are on the head of the righteous, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
- The memory of the righteous is a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot.
- The wise of heart will heed commandments, but a prating fool will come to ruin.
- He who walks in integrity walks securely, but he who perverts his ways will be found out.
- He who winks the eye causes trouble, but he who boldly reproves makes peace.
- The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
- Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.
- On the lips of him who has understanding wisdom is found, but a rod is for the back of him who lacks sense.
- Wise men lay up knowledge, but the babbling of a fool brings ruin near.
- A rich man's wealth is his strong city; the poverty of the poor is their ruin.
- The wage of the righteous leads to life, the gain of the wicked to sin.
- He who heeds instruction is on the path to life, but he who rejects reproof goes astray.
- He who conceals hatred has lying lips, and he who utters slander is a fool.
- When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is prudent.
- The tongue of the righteous is choice silver; the mind of the wicked is of little worth.
- The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for lack of sense.
- The blessing of the LORD makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
- It is like sport to a fool to do wrong, but wise conduct is pleasure to a man of understanding.
- What the wicked dreads will come upon him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted.
- When the tempest passes, the wicked is no more, but the righteous is established for ever.
- Like vinegar to the teeth, and smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to those who send him.
- The fear of the LORD prolongs life, but the years of the wicked will be short.
- The hope of the righteous ends in gladness, but the expectation of the wicked comes to nought.
- The LORD is a stronghold to him whose way is upright, but destruction to evildoers.
- The righteous will never be removed, but the wicked will not dwell in the land.
- The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but the perverse tongue will be cut off.
- The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perverse.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.