|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is his delight.
- When pride comes, then comes disgrace; but with the humble is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright guides them, but the crookedness of the treacherous destroys them.
- Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, but righteousness delivers from death.
- The righteousness of the blameless keeps his way straight, but the wicked falls by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the treacherous are taken captive by their lust.
- When the wicked dies, his hope perishes, and the expectation of the godless comes to nought.
- The righteous is delivered from trouble, and the wicked gets into it instead.
- With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.
- When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices; and when the wicked perish there are shouts of gladness.
- By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
- He who belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.
- He who goes about as a talebearer reveals secrets, but he who is trustworthy in spirit keeps a thing hidden.
- Where there is no guidance, a people falls; but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.
- He who gives surety for a stranger will smart for it, but he who hates suretyship is secure.
- A gracious woman gets honor, and violent men get riches.
- A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.
- A wicked man earns deceptive wages, but one who sows righteousness gets a sure reward.
- He who is steadfast in righteousness will live, but he who pursues evil will die.
- Men of perverse mind are an abomination to the LORD, but those of blameless ways are his delight.
- Be assured, an evil man will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will be delivered.
- Like a gold ring in a swine's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.
- The desire of the righteous ends only in good; the expectation of the wicked in wrath.
- One man gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.
- A liberal man will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.
- The people curse him who holds back grain, but a blessing is on the head of him who sells it.
- He who diligently seeks good seeks favor, but evil comes to him who searches for it.
- He who trusts in his riches will wither, but the righteous will flourish like a green leaf.
- He who troubles his household will inherit wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, but lawlessness takes away lives.
- If the righteous is requited on earth, how much more the wicked and the sinner!
- Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.
- A good man obtains favor from the LORD, but a man of evil devices he condemns.
- A man is not established by wickedness, but the root of the righteous will never be moved.
- A good wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.
- The thoughts of the righteous are just; the counsels of the wicked are treacherous.
- The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood, but the mouth of the upright delivers men.
- The wicked are overthrown and are no more, but the house of the righteous will stand.
- A man is commended according to his good sense, but one of perverse mind is despised.
- Better is a man of humble standing who works for himself than one who plays the great man but lacks bread.
- A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.
- He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits has no sense.
- The strong tower of the wicked comes to ruin, but the root of the righteous stands firm.
- An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips, but the righteous escapes from trouble.
- From the fruit of his words a man is satisfied with good, and the work of a man's hand comes back to him.
- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
- The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent man ignores an insult.
- He who speaks the truth gives honest evidence, but a false witness utters deceit.
- There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
- Truthful lips endure for ever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
- Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, but those who plan good have joy.
- No ill befalls the righteous, but the wicked are filled with trouble.
- Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, but those who act faithfully are his delight.
- A prudent man conceals his knowledge, but fools proclaim their folly.
- The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.
- Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
- A righteous man turns away from evil, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
- A slothful man will not catch his prey, but the diligent man will get precious wealth.
- In the path of righteousness is life, but the way of error leads to death.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.