52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
- Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
- For you have died, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
- When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
- Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
- On account of these the wrath of God is coming.
- In these you once walked, when you lived in them.
- But now put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and foul talk from your mouth.
- Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old nature with its practices
- and have put on the new nature, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.
- Here there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scyth'ian, slave, free man, but Christ is all, and in all.
- Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, and patience,
- forbearing one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
- And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
- And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.
- Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teach and admonish one another in all wisdom, and sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
- Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
- Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
- Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing the Lord.
- Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord and not men,
- knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward; you are serving the Lord Christ.
- For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.
500 Internal Server Error
- Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
- Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving;
- and pray for us also, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison,
- that I may make it clear, as I ought to speak.
- Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the time.
- Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer every one.
- Tych'icus will tell you all about my affairs; he is a beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow servant in the Lord.
- I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are and that he may encourage your hearts,
- and with him Ones'imus, the faithful and beloved brother, who is one of yourselves. They will tell you of everything that has taken place here.
- Aristar'chus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark the cousin of Barnabas (concerning whom you have received instructions--if he comes to you, receive him),
- and Jesus who is called Justus. These are the only men of the circumcision among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have been a comfort to me.
- Ep'aphras, who is one of yourselves, a servant of Christ Jesus, greets you, always remembering you earnestly in his prayers, that you may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God.
- For I bear him witness that he has worked hard for you and for those in La-odice'a and in Hi-erap'olis.
- Luke the beloved physician and Demas greet you.
- Give my greetings to the brethren at La-odice'a, and to Nympha and the church in her house.
- And when this letter has been read among you, have it read also in the church of the La-odice'ans; and see that you read also the letter from La-odice'a.
- And say to Archip'pus, "See that you fulfil the ministry which you have received in the Lord."
- I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. Remember my fetters. Grace be with you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.