|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A wise son hears his father's instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.
- From the fruit of his mouth a good man eats good, but the desire of the treacherous is for violence.
- He who guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.
- The soul of the sluggard craves, and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.
- A righteous man hates falsehood, but a wicked man acts shamefully and disgracefully.
- Righteousness guards him whose way is upright, but sin overthrows the wicked.
- One man pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth.
- The ransom of a man's life is his wealth, but a poor man has no means of redemption.
- The light of the righteous rejoices, but the lamp of the wicked will be put out.
- By insolence the heedless make strife, but with those who take advice is wisdom.
- Wealth hastily gotten will dwindle, but he who gathers little by little will increase it.
- Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
- He who despises the word brings destruction on himself, but he who respects the commandment will be rewarded.
- The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death.
- Good sense wins favor, but the way of the faithless is their ruin.
- In everything a prudent man acts with knowledge, but a fool flaunts his folly.
- A bad messenger plunges men into trouble, but a faithful envoy brings healing.
- Poverty and disgrace come to him who ignores instruction, but he who heeds reproof is honored.
- A desire fulfilled is sweet to the soul; but to turn away from evil is an abomination to fools.
- He who walks with wise men becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
- Misfortune pursues sinners, but prosperity rewards the righteous.
- A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, but the sinner's wealth is laid up for the righteous.
- The fallow ground of the poor yields much food, but it is swept away through injustice.
- He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
- The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, but the belly of the wicked suffers want.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.