52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Wisdom builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.
- He who walks in uprightness fears the LORD, but he who is devious in his ways despises him.
- The talk of a fool is a rod for his back, but the lips of the wise will preserve them.
- Where there are no oxen, there is no grain; but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox.
- A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.
- A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding.
- Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.
- The wisdom of a prudent man is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving.
- God scorns the wicked, but the upright enjoy his favor.
- The heart knows its own bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.
- The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish.
- There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.
- Even in laughter the heart is sad, and the end of joy is grief.
- A perverse man will be filled with the fruit of his ways, and a good man with the fruit of his deeds.
- The simple believes everything, but the prudent looks where he is going.
- A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil, but a fool throws off restraint and is careless.
- A man of quick temper acts foolishly, but a man of discretion is patient.
- The simple acquire folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil bow down before the good, the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- The poor is disliked even by his neighbor, but the rich has many friends.
- He who despises his neighbor is a sinner, but happy is he who is kind to the poor.
- Do they not err that devise evil? Those who devise good meet loyalty and faithfulness.
- In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to want.
- The crown of the wise is their wisdom, but folly is the garland of fools.
- A truthful witness saves lives, but one who utters lies is a betrayer.
- In the fear of the LORD one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.
- The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death.
- In a multitude of people is the glory of a king, but without people a prince is ruined.
- He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
- A tranquil mind gives life to the flesh, but passion makes the bones rot.
- He who oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is kind to the needy honors him.
- The wicked is overthrown through his evil-doing, but the righteous finds refuge through his integrity.
- Wisdom abides in the mind of a man of understanding, but it is not known in the heart of fools.
- Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.
- A servant who deals wisely has the king's favor, but his wrath falls on one who acts shamefully.
500 Internal Server Error
- A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
- The tongue of the wise dispenses knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly.
- The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.
- A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.
- A fool despises his father's instruction, but he who heeds admonition is prudent.
- In the house of the righteous there is much treasure, but trouble befalls the income of the wicked.
- The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the minds of fools.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but he loves him who pursues righteousness.
- There is severe discipline for him who forsakes the way; he who hates reproof will die.
- Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD, how much more the hearts of men!
- A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.
- A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.
- The mind of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil, but a cheerful heart has a continual feast.
- Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble with it.
- Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fatted ox and hatred with it.
- A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.
- The way of a sluggard is overgrown with thorns, but the path of the upright is a level highway.
- A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish man despises his mother.
- Folly is a joy to him who has no sense, but a man of understanding walks aright.
- Without counsel plans go wrong, but with many advisers they succeed.
- To make an apt answer is a joy to a man, and a word in season, how good it is!
- The wise man's path leads upward to life, that he may avoid Sheol beneath.
- The LORD tears down the house of the proud, but maintains the widow's boundaries.
- The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD, the words of the pure are pleasing to him.
- He who is greedy for unjust gain makes trouble for his household, but he who hates bribes will live.
- The mind of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.
- The LORD is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the bones.
- He whose ear heeds wholesome admonition will abide among the wise.
- He who ignores instruction despises himself, but he who heeds admonition gains understanding.
- The fear of the LORD is instruction in wisdom, and humility goes before honor.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.