|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD reigns; he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed, he is girded with strength. Yea, the world is established; it shall never be moved;
- thy throne is established from of old; thou art from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice, the floods lift up their roaring.
- Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the LORD on high is mighty!
- Thy decrees are very sure; holiness befits thy house, O LORD, for evermore.
- O LORD, thou God of vengeance, thou God of vengeance, shine forth!
- Rise up, O judge of the earth; render to the proud their deserts!
- O LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked exult?
- They pour out their arrogant words, they boast, all the evildoers.
- They crush thy people, O LORD, and afflict thy heritage.
- They slay the widow and the sojourner, and murder the fatherless;
- and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
- Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
- He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
- He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
- the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.
- Blessed is the man whom thou dost chasten, O LORD, and whom thou dost teach out of thy law
- to give him respite from days of trouble, until a pit is dug for the wicked.
- For the LORD will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage;
- for justice will return to the righteous, and all the upright in heart will follow it.
- Who rises up for me against the wicked? Who stands up for me against evildoers?
- If the LORD had not been my help, my soul would soon have dwelt in the land of silence.
- When I thought, "My foot slips," thy steadfast love, O LORD, held me up.
- When the cares of my heart are many, thy consolations cheer my soul.
- Can wicked rulers be allied with thee, who frame mischief by statute?
- They band together against the life of the righteous, and condemn the innocent to death.
- But the LORD has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.
- He will bring back on them their iniquity and wipe them out for their wickedness; the LORD our God will wipe them out.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- O come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
- Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
- For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also.
- The sea is his, for he made it; for his hands formed the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker!
- For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. O that today you would hearken to his voice!
- Harden not your hearts, as at Mer'ibah, as on the day at Massah in the wilderness,
- when your fathers tested me, and put me to the proof, though they had seen my work.
- For forty years I loathed that generation and said, "They are a people who err in heart, and they do not regard my ways."
- Therefore I swore in my anger that they should not enter my rest.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.