|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Song. A Psalm of David. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody! Awake, my soul!
- Awake, O harp and lyre! I will awake the dawn!
- I will give thanks to thee, O LORD, among the peoples, I will sing praises to thee among the nations.
- For thy steadfast love is great above the heavens, thy faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
- Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let thy glory be over all the earth!
- That thy beloved may be delivered, give help by thy right hand, and answer me!
- God has promised in his sanctuary: "With exultation I will divide up Shechem, and portion out the Vale of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine; Manas'seh is mine; E'phraim is my helmet; Judah my scepter.
- Moab is my washbasin; upon Edom I cast my shoe; over Philistia I shout in triumph."
- Who will bring me to the fortified city? Who will lead me to Edom?
- Hast thou not rejected us, O God? Thou dost not go forth, O God, with our armies.
- O grant us help against the foe, for vain is the help of man!
- With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. Be not silent, O God of my praise!
- For wicked and deceitful mouths are opened against me, speaking against me with lying tongues.
- They beset me with words of hate, and attack me without cause.
- In return for my love they accuse me, even as I make prayer for them.
- So they reward me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
- Appoint a wicked man against him; let an accuser bring him to trial.
- When he is tried, let him come forth guilty; let his prayer be counted as sin!
- May his days be few; may another seize his goods!
- May his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow!
- May his children wander about and beg; may they be driven out of the ruins they inhabit!
- May the creditor seize all that he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his toil!
- Let there be none to extend kindness to him, nor any to pity his fatherless children!
- May his posterity be cut off; may his name be blotted out in the second generation!
- May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the LORD, and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out!
- Let them be before the LORD continually; and may his memory be cut off from the earth!
- For he did not remember to show kindness, but pursued the poor and needy and the brokenhearted to their death.
- He loved to curse; let curses come on him! He did not like blessing; may it be far from him!
- He clothed himself with cursing as his coat, may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones!
- May it be like a garment which he wraps round him, like a belt with which he daily girds himself!
- May this be the reward of my accusers from the LORD, of those who speak evil against my life!
- But thou, O GOD my Lord, deal on my behalf for thy name's sake; because thy steadfast love is good, deliver me!
- For I am poor and needy, and my heart is stricken within me.
- I am gone, like a shadow at evening; I am shaken off like a locust.
- My knees are weak through fasting; my body has become gaunt.
- I am an object of scorn to my accusers; when they see me, they wag their heads.
- Help me, O LORD my God! Save me according to thy steadfast love!
- Let them know that this is thy hand; thou, O LORD, hast done it!
- Let them curse, but do thou bless! Let my assailants be put to shame; may thy servant be glad!
- May my accusers be clothed with dishonor; may they be wrapped in their own shame as in a mantle!
- With my mouth I will give great thanks to the LORD; I will praise him in the midst of the throng.
- For he stands at the right hand of the needy, to save him from those who condemn him to death.
- A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool."
- The LORD sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your foes!
- Your people will offer themselves freely on the day you lead your host upon the holy mountains. From the womb of the morning like dew your youth will come to you.
- The LORD has sworn and will not change his mind, "You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchiz'edek."
- The Lord is at your right hand; he will shatter kings on the day of his wrath.
- He will execute judgment among the nations, filling them with corpses; he will shatter chiefs over the wide earth.
- He will drink from the brook by the way; therefore he will lift up his head.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.