52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Prasie the LORD. I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.
- Great are the works of the LORD, studied by all who have pleasure in them.
- Full of honor and majesty is his work, and his righteousness endures for ever.
- He has caused his wonderful works to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and merciful.
- He provides food for those who fear him; he is ever mindful of his covenant.
- He has shown his people the power of his works, in giving them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy,
- they are established for ever and ever, to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness.
- He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant for ever. Holy and terrible is his name!
- The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who practice it. His praise endures for ever!
- Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who greatly delights in his commandments!
- His descendants will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.
- Wealth and riches are in his house; and his righteousness endures for ever.
- Light rises in the darkness for the upright; the LORD is gracious, merciful, and righteous.
- It is well with the man who deals generously and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice.
- For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered for ever.
- He is not afraid of evil tidings; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is steady, he will not be afraid, until he sees his desire on his adversaries.
- He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures for ever; his horn is exalted in honor.
- The wicked man sees it and is angry; he gnashes his teeth and melts away; the desire of the wicked man comes to nought.
- Praise the LORD! Praise, O servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD!
- Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore!
- From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the LORD is to be praised!
- The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens!
- Who is like the LORD our God, who is seated on high,
- who looks far down upon the heavens and the earth?
- He raises the poor from the dust, and lifts the needy from the ash heap,
- to make them sit with princes, with the princes of his people.
- He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.