52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- These also are proverbs of Solomon which the men of Hezeki'ah king of Judah copied.
- It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.
- As the heavens for height, and the earth for depth, so the mind of kings is unsearchable.
- Take away the dross from the silver, and the smith has material for a vessel;
- take away the wicked from the presence of the king, and his throne will be established in righteousness.
- Do not put yourself forward in the king's presence or stand in the place of the great;
- for it is better to be told, "Come up here," than to be put lower in the presence of the prince. What your eyes have seen
- do not hastily bring into court; for what will you do in the end, when your neighbor puts you to shame?
- Argue your case with your neighbor himself, and do not disclose another's secret;
- lest he who hears you bring shame upon you, and your ill repute have no end.
- A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.
- Like a gold ring or an ornament of gold is a wise reprover to a listening ear.
- Like the cold of snow in the time of harvest is a faithful messenger to those who send him, he refreshes the spirit of his masters.
- Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of a gift he does not give.
- With patience a ruler may be persuaded, and a soft tongue will break a bone.
- If you have found honey, eat only enough for you, lest you be sated with it and vomit it.
- Let your foot be seldom in your neighbor's house, lest he become weary of you and hate you.
- A man who bears false witness against his neighbor is like a war club, or a sword, or a sharp arrow.
- Trust in a faithless man in time of trouble is like a bad tooth or a foot that slips.
- He who sings songs to a heavy heart is like one who takes off a garment on a cold day, and like vinegar on a wound.
- If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
- for you will heap coals of fire on his head, and the LORD will reward you.
- The north wind brings forth rain; and a backbiting tongue, angry looks.
- It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a contentious woman.
- Like cold water to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.
- Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.
- It is not good to eat much honey, so be sparing of complimentary words.
- A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.