52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise the LORD, all nations! Extol him, all peoples!
- For great is his steadfast love toward us; and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever. Praise the LORD!
500 Internal Server Error
- O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures for ever!
- Let Israel say, "His steadfast love endures for ever."
- Let the house of Aaron say, "His steadfast love endures for ever."
- Let those who fear the LORD say, "His steadfast love endures for ever."
- Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free.
- With the LORD on my side I do not fear. What can man do to me?
- The LORD is on my side to help me; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.
- It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
- It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
- All nations surrounded me; in the name of the LORD I cut them off!
- They surrounded me, surrounded me on every side; in the name of the LORD I cut them off!
- They surrounded me like bees, they blazed like a fire of thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off!
- I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the LORD helped me.
- The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
- Hark, glad songs of victory in the tents of the righteous: "The right hand of the LORD does valiantly,
- the right hand of the LORD is exalted, the right hand of the LORD does valiantly!"
- I shall not die, but I shall live, and recount the deeds of the LORD.
- The LORD has chastened me sorely, but he has not given me over to death.
- Open to me the gates of righteousness, that I may enter through them and give thanks to the LORD.
- This is the gate of the LORD; the righteous shall enter through it.
- I thank thee that thou hast answered me and hast become my salvation.
- The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner.
- This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
- This is the day which the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Save us, we beseech thee, O LORD! O LORD, we beseech thee, give us success!
- Blessed be he who enters in the name of the LORD! We bless you from the house of the LORD.
- The LORD is God, and he has given us light. Bind the festal procession with branches, up to the horns of the altar!
- Thou art my God, and I will give thanks to thee; thou art my God, I will extol thee.
- O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures for ever!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.