52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
- but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.
- He is like a tree planted by streams of water, that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
- The wicked are not so, but are like chaff which the wind drives away.
- Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
- for the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Why do the nations conspire, and the peoples plot in vain?
- The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and his anointed, saying,
- "Let us burst their bonds asunder, and cast their cords from us."
- He who sits in the heavens laughs; the LORD has them in derision.
- Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying,
- "I have set my king on Zion, my holy hill."
- I will tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my son, today I have begotten you.
- Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
- You shall break them with a rod of iron, and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."
- Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth.
- Serve the LORD with fear, with trembling
- kiss his feet, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way; for his wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.