52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of Ascents. Of David. O LORD, my heart is not lifted up, my eyes are not raised too high; I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me.
- But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a child quieted at its mother's breast; like a child that is quieted is my soul.
- O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
- A Song of Ascents. Remember, O LORD, in David's favor, all the hardships he endured;
- how he swore to the LORD and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob,
- "I will not enter my house or get into my bed;
- I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids,
- until I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob."
- Lo, we heard of it in Eph'rathah, we found it in the fields of Ja'ar.
- "Let us go to his dwelling place; let us worship at his footstool!"
- Arise, O LORD, and go to thy resting place, thou and the ark of thy might.
- Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness, and let thy saints shout for joy.
- For thy servant David's sake do not turn away the face of thy anointed one.
- The LORD swore to David a sure oath from which he will not turn back: "One of the sons of your body I will set on your throne.
- If your sons keep my covenant and my testimonies which I shall teach them, their sons also for ever shall sit upon your throne."
- For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his habitation:
- "This is my resting place for ever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
- I will abundantly bless her provisions; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
- Her priests I will clothe with salvation, and her saints will shout for joy.
- There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed.
- His enemies I will clothe with shame, but upon himself his crown will shed its luster."
500 Internal Server Error
- A Song of Ascents. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!
- It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down upon the beard, upon the beard of Aaron, running down on the collar of his robes!
- It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the LORD has commanded the blessing, life for evermore.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.