52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of Ascents. Of David. O LORD, my heart is not lifted up, my eyes are not raised too high; I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me.
- But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a child quieted at its mother's breast; like a child that is quieted is my soul.
- O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
- A Song of Ascents. Remember, O LORD, in David's favor, all the hardships he endured;
- how he swore to the LORD and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob,
- "I will not enter my house or get into my bed;
- I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids,
- until I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob."
- Lo, we heard of it in Eph'rathah, we found it in the fields of Ja'ar.
- "Let us go to his dwelling place; let us worship at his footstool!"
- Arise, O LORD, and go to thy resting place, thou and the ark of thy might.
- Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness, and let thy saints shout for joy.
- For thy servant David's sake do not turn away the face of thy anointed one.
- The LORD swore to David a sure oath from which he will not turn back: "One of the sons of your body I will set on your throne.
- If your sons keep my covenant and my testimonies which I shall teach them, their sons also for ever shall sit upon your throne."
- For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his habitation:
- "This is my resting place for ever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
- I will abundantly bless her provisions; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
- Her priests I will clothe with salvation, and her saints will shout for joy.
- There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed.
- His enemies I will clothe with shame, but upon himself his crown will shed its luster."
- A Song of Ascents. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!
- It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down upon the beard, upon the beard of Aaron, running down on the collar of his robes!
- It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the LORD has commanded the blessing, life for evermore.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.