52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
1 John 4
- Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
- By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
- and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.
- Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
- They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
- We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
- Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God.
- He who does not love does not know God; for God is love.
- In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.
- In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins.
- Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- No man has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
- By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his own Spirit.
- And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son as the Savior of the world.
- Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
- So we know and believe the love God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
- In this is love perfected with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so are we in this world.
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love.
- We love, because he first loved us.
- If any one says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.
- And this commandment we have from him, that he who loves God should love his brother also.
1 John 5
500 Internal Server Error
- Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God, and every one who loves the parent loves the child.
- By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
- For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
- For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith.
- Who is it that overcomes the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
- This is he who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ, not with the water only but with the water and the blood.
- And the Spirit is the witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
- There are three witnesses, the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree.
- If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for this is the testimony of God that he has borne witness to his Son.
- He who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. He who does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne to his Son.
- And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
- He who has the Son has life; he who has not the Son of God has not life.
- I write this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.
- And this is the confidence which we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
- And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of him.
- If any one sees his brother committing what is not a mortal sin, he will ask, and God will give him life for those whose sin is not mortal. There is sin which is mortal; I do not say that one is to pray for that.
- All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.
- We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.
- We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
- And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, to know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
- Little children, keep yourselves from idols.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.