52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul!
- I will praise the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have being.
- Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no help.
- When his breath departs he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish.
- Happy is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God,
- who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; who keeps faith for ever;
- who executes justice for the oppressed; who gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets the prisoners free;
- the LORD opens the eyes of the blind. The LORD lifts up those who are bowed down; the LORD loves the righteous.
- The LORD watches over the sojourners, he upholds the widow and the fatherless; but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.
- The LORD will reign for ever, thy God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!
- Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for he is gracious, and a song of praise is seemly.
- The LORD builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the outcasts of Israel.
- He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds.
- He determines the number of the stars, he gives to all of them their names.
- Great is our LORD, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.
- The LORD lifts up the downtrodden, he casts the wicked to the ground.
- Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving; make melody to our God upon the lyre!
- He covers the heavens with clouds, he prepares rain for the earth, he makes grass grow upon the hills.
- He gives to the beasts their food, and to the young ravens which cry.
- His delight is not in the strength of the horse, nor his pleasure in the legs of a man;
- but the LORD takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.
- Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!
- For he strengthens the bars of your gates; he blesses your sons within you.
- He makes peace in your borders; he fills you with the finest of the wheat.
- He sends forth his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly.
- He gives snow like wool; he scatters hoarfrost like ashes.
- He casts forth his ice like morsels; who can stand before his cold?
- He sends forth his word, and melts them; he makes his wind blow, and the waters flow.
- He declares his word to Jacob, his statutes and ordinances to Israel.
- He has not dealt thus with any other nation; they do not know his ordinances. Praise the LORD!
- Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the heavens, praise him in the heights!
- Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his host!
- Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars!
- Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!
- Let them praise the name of the LORD! For he commanded and they were created.
- And he established them for ever and ever; he fixed their bounds which cannot be passed.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, you sea monsters and all deeps,
- fire and hail, snow and frost, stormy wind fulfilling his command!
- Mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars!
- Beasts and all cattle, creeping things and flying birds!
- Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all rulers of the earth!
- Young men and maidens together, old men and children!
- Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his glory is above earth and heaven.
- He has raised up a horn for his people, praise for all his saints, for the people of Israel who are near to him. Praise the LORD!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.