|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. I said, "I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will bridle my mouth, so long as the wicked are in my presence."
- I was dumb and silent, I held my peace to no avail; my distress grew worse,
- my heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue:
- "LORD, let me know my end, and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is!
- Behold, thou hast made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing in thy sight. Surely every man stands as a mere breath! [Selah]
- Surely man goes about as a shadow! Surely for nought are they in turmoil; man heaps up, and knows not who will gather!
- "And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in thee.
- Deliver me from all my transgressions. Make me not the scorn of the fool!
- I am dumb, I do not open my mouth; for it is thou who hast done it.
- Remove thy stroke from me; I am spent by the blows of thy hand.
- When thou dost chasten man with rebukes for sin, thou dost consume like a moth what is dear to him; surely every man is a mere breath! [Selah]
- "Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears! For I am thy passing guest, a sojourner, like all my fathers.
- Look away from me, that I may know gladness, before I depart and be no more!"
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry.
- He drew me up from the desolate pit, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
- He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.
- Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after false gods!
- Thou hast multiplied, O LORD my God, thy wondrous deeds and thy thoughts toward us; none can compare with thee! Were I to proclaim and tell of them, they would be more than can be numbered.
- Sacrifice and offering thou dost not desire; but thou hast given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering thou hast not required.
- Then I said, "Lo, I come; in the roll of the book it is written of me;
- I delight to do thy will, O my God; thy law is within my heart."
- I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; lo, I have not restrained my lips, as thou knowest, O LORD.
- I have not hid thy saving help within my heart, I have spoken of thy faithfulness and thy salvation; I have not concealed thy steadfast love and thy faithfulness from the great congregation.
- Do not thou, O LORD, withhold thy mercy from me, let thy steadfast love and thy faithfulness ever preserve me!
- For evils have encompassed me without number; my iniquities have overtaken me, till I cannot see; they are more than the hairs of my head; my heart fails me.
- Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me! O LORD, make haste to help me!
- Let them be put to shame and confusion altogether who seek to snatch away my life; let them be turned back and brought to dishonor who desire my hurt!
- Let them be appalled because of their shame who say to me, "Aha, Aha!"
- But may all who seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee; may those who love thy salvation say continually, "Great is the LORD!"
- As for me, I am poor and needy; but the Lord takes thought for me. Thou art my help and my deliverer; do not tarry, O my God!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. Blessed is he who considers the poor! The LORD delivers him in the day of trouble;
- the LORD protects him and keeps him alive; he is called blessed in the land; thou dost not give him up to the will of his enemies.
- The LORD sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness thou healest all his infirmities.
- As for me, I said, "O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against thee!"
- My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
- And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
- All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
- They say, "A deadly thing has fastened upon him; he will not rise again from where he lies."
- Even my bosom friend in whom I trusted, who ate of my bread, has lifted his heel against me.
- But do thou, O LORD, be gracious to me, and raise me up, that I may requite them!
- By this I know that thou art pleased with me, in that my enemy has not triumphed over me.
- But thou hast upheld me because of my integrity, and set me in thy presence for ever.
- Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! Amen and Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.