52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `On the Lilies.' -- By sons of Korah. -- An Instruction. -- A song of loves. My heart hath indited a good thing, I am telling my works to a king, My tongue [is] the pen of a speedy writer.
- Thou hast been beautified above the sons of men, Grace hath been poured into thy lips, Therefore hath God blessed thee to the age.
- Gird Thy sword upon the thigh, O mighty, Thy glory and Thy majesty!
- As to Thy majesty -- prosper! -- ride! Because of truth, and meekness -- righteousness, And Thy right hand showeth Thee fearful things.
- Thine arrows [are] sharp, -- Peoples fall under Thee -- In the heart of the enemies of the king.
- Thy throne, O God, [is] age-during, and for ever, A sceptre of uprightness [Is] the sceptre of Thy kingdom.
- Thou hast loved righteousness and hatest wickedness, Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee, Oil of joy above thy companions.
- Myrrh and aloes, cassia! all thy garments, Out of palaces of ivory Stringed instruments have made thee glad.
- Daughters of kings [are] among thy precious ones, A queen hath stood at thy right hand, In pure gold of Ophir.
- Hearken, O daughter, and see, incline thine ear, And forget thy people, and thy father's house,
- And the king doth desire thy beauty, Because he [is] thy lord -- bow thyself to him,
- And the daughter of Tyre with a present, The rich of the people do appease thy face.
- All glory [is] the daughter of the king within, Of gold-embroidered work [is] her clothing.
- In divers colours she is brought to the king, Virgins -- after her -- her companions, Are brought to thee.
- They are brought with joy and gladness, They come into the palace of the king.
- Instead of thy fathers are thy sons, Thou dost appoint them for princes in all the earth.
- I make mention of Thy name in all generations, Therefore do peoples praise Thee, To the age, and for ever!
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. `For the Virgins.' -- A song. God [is] to us a refuge and strength, A help in adversities found most surely.
- Therefore we fear not in the changing of earth, And in the slipping of mountains Into the heart of the seas.
- Roar -- troubled are its waters, Mountains they shake in its pride. Selah.
- A river -- its rivulets rejoice the city of God, Thy holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.
- God [is] in her midst -- she is not moved, God doth help her at the turn of the morn!
- Troubled have been nations, Moved have been kingdoms, He hath given forth with His voice, earth melteth.
- Jehovah of Hosts [is] with us, A tower for us [is] the God of Jacob. Selah.
- Come ye, see the works of Jehovah, Who hath done astonishing things in the earth,
- Causing wars to cease, Unto the end of the earth, the bow he shivereth, And the spear He hath cut asunder, Chariots he doth burn with fire.
- Desist, and know that I [am] God, I am exalted among nations, I am exalted in the earth.
- Jehovah of hosts [is] with us, A tower for us [is] the God of Jacob! Selah.
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. A Psalm. All ye peoples, clap the hand, Shout to God with a voice of singing,
- For Jehovah Most High [is] fearful, A great king over all the earth.
- He leadeth peoples under us, and nations under our feet.
- He doth choose for us our inheritance, The excellency of Jacob that He loves. Selah.
- God hath gone up with a shout, Jehovah with the sound of a trumpet.
- Praise God -- praise -- give praise to our king, praise.
- For king of all the earth [is] God, Give praise, O understanding one.
- God hath reigned over nations, God hath sat on His holy throne,
- Nobles of peoples have been gathered, [With] the people of the God of Abraham, For to God [are] the shields of earth, Greatly hath He been exalted!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.