|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song, a Psalm, by sons of Korah. Great [is] Jehovah, and praised greatly, In the city of our God -- His holy hill.
- Beautiful [for] elevation, A joy of all the land, [is] Mount Zion, The sides of the north, the city of a great king.
- God in her high places is known for a tower.
- For, lo, the kings met, they passed by together,
- They have seen -- so they have marvelled, They have been troubled, they were hastened away.
- Trembling hath seized them there, Pain, as of a travailing woman.
- By an east wind Thou shiverest ships of Tarshish.
- As we have heard, so we have seen, In the city of Jehovah of hosts, In the city of our God, God doth establish her -- to the age. Selah.
- We have thought, O God, of Thy kindness, In the midst of Thy temple,
- As [is] Thy name, O God, so [is] Thy praise, Over the ends of the earth, Righteousness hath filled Thy right hand.
- Rejoice doth Mount Zion, The daughters of Judah are joyful, For the sake of Thy judgments.
- Compass Zion, and go round her, count her towers,
- Set your heart to her bulwark, Consider her high places, So that ye recount to a later generation,
- That this God [is] our God -- To the age and for ever, He -- he doth lead us over death!
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. A Psalm. Hear this, all ye peoples, Give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world.
- Both low and high, together rich and needy.
- My mouth speaketh wise things, And the meditations of my heart [are] things of understanding.
- I incline to a simile mine ear, I open with a harp my riddle:
- Why do I fear in days of evil? The iniquity of my supplanters doth compass me.
- Those trusting on their wealth, And in the multitude of their riches, Do shew themselves foolish.
- A brother doth no one at all ransom, He doth not give to God his atonement.
- And precious [is] the redemption of their soul, And it hath ceased -- to the age.
- And still he liveth for ever, He seeth not the pit.
- For he seeth wise men die, Together the foolish and brutish perish, And have left to others their wealth.
- Their heart [is]: Their houses [are] to the age, Their tabernacles to all generations. They proclaimed their names over the lands.
- And man in honour doth not remain, He hath been like the beasts, they have been cut off.
- This their way [is] folly for them, And their posterity with their sayings are pleased. Selah.
- As sheep for Sheol they have set themselves, Death doth afflict them, And the upright rule over them in the morning, And their form [is] for consumption. Sheol [is] a dwelling for him.
- Only, God doth ransom my soul from the hand of Sheol, For He doth receive me. Selah.
- Fear not, when one maketh wealth, When the honour of his house is abundant,
- For at his death he receiveth nothing, His honour goeth not down after him.
- For his soul in his life he blesseth, (And they praise thee when thou dost well for thyself.)
- It cometh to the generation of his fathers, For ever they see not the light.
- Man in honour, who understandest not, Hath been like the beasts, they have been cut off!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Psalm of Asaph. The God of gods -- Jehovah -- hath spoken, And He calleth to the earth From the rising of the sun unto its going in.
- From Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shone.
- Our God cometh, and is not silent, Fire before Him doth devour, And round about him it hath been very tempestuous.
- He doth call unto the heavens from above, And unto the earth, to judge His people.
- Gather ye to Me My saints, Making covenant with Me over a sacrifice.
- And the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself [is] judge. Selah.
- Hear, O My people, and I speak, O Israel, and I testify against thee, God, thy God [am] I.
- Not for thy sacrifices do I reprove thee, Yea, thy burnt-offerings [Are] before Me continually.
- I take not from thy house a bullock, From thy folds he goats.
- For Mine [is] every beast of the forest, The cattle on the hills of oxen.
- I have known every fowl of the mountains, And the wild beast of the field [is] with Me.
- If I am hungry I tell not to thee, For Mine [is] the world and its fulness.
- Do I eat the flesh of bulls, And drink the blood of he-goats?
- Sacrifice to God confession, And complete to the Most High thy vows.
- And call Me in a day of adversity, I deliver thee, and thou honourest Me.
- And to the wicked hath God said: What to thee -- to recount My statutes? That thou liftest up My covenant on thy mouth?
- Yea, thou hast hated instruction, And dost cast My words behind thee.
- If thou hast seen a thief, Then thou art pleased with him, And with adulterers [is] thy portion.
- Thy mouth thou hast sent forth with evil, And thy tongue joineth deceit together,
- Thou sittest, against thy brother thou speakest, Against a son of thy mother givest slander.
- These thou didst, and I kept silent, Thou hast thought that I am like thee, I reprove thee, and set in array before thine eyes.
- Understand this, I pray you, Ye who are forgetting God, Lest I tear, and there is no deliverer.
- He who is sacrificing praise honoureth Me, As to him who maketh a way, I cause him to look on the salvation of God!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.