52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `Concerning the Lily of Testimony,' a secret treasure of David, to teach, in his striving with Aram-Naharaim, and with Aram-Zobah, and Joab turneth back and smiteth Edom in the valley of Salt -- twelve thousand. O God, Thou hadst cast us off, Thou hadst broken us -- hadst been angry! -- Thou dost turn back to us.
- Thou hast caused the land to tremble, Thou hast broken it, Heal its breaches, for it hath moved.
- Thou hast shewn Thy people a hard thing, Thou hast caused us to drink wine of trembling.
- Thou hast given to those fearing thee an ensign. To be lifted up as an ensign Because of truth. Selah.
- That Thy beloved ones may be drawn out, Save [with] Thy right hand, and answer us.
- God hath spoken in His holiness: I exult -- I apportion Shechem, And the valley of Succoth I measure,
- Mine [is] Gilead, and mine [is] Manasseh, And Ephraim [is] the strength of my head, Judah [is] my lawgiver,
- Moab [is] my pot for washing, over Edom I cast my shoe, Shout, concerning me, O Philistia.
- Who doth bring me [to] a city of bulwarks? Who hath led me unto Edom?
- Is it not Thou, O God? hast Thou cast us off? And dost Thou not go forth, O God, with our hosts!
- Give to us help from adversity, And vain [is] the deliverance of man.
- In God we do mightily, And He treadeth down our adversaries!
- To the Overseer, on stringed instruments. -- By David. Hear, O God, my loud cry, attend to my prayer.
- From the end of the land unto Thee I call, In the feebleness of my heart, Into a rock higher than I Thou dost lead me.
- For Thou hast been a refuge for me, A tower of strength because of the enemy.
- I sojourn in Thy tent to the ages, I trust in the secret place of Thy wings. Selah.
- For Thou, O God, hast hearkened to my vows, Thou hast appointed the inheritance Of those fearing Thy name.
- Days to the days of the king Thou addest, His years as generation and generation.
- He dwelleth to the age before God, Kindness and truth appoint -- they keep him.
- So do I praise Thy name for ever, When I pay my vows day by day!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer, for Jeduthun. -- A Psalm of David. Only -- toward God [is] my soul silent, From Him [is] my salvation.
- Only -- He [is] my rock, and my salvation, My tower, I am not much moved.
- Till when do ye devise mischief against a man? Ye are destroyed all of you, As a wall inclined, a hedge that is cast down.
- Only -- from his excellency They have consulted to drive away, They enjoy a lie, with their mouth they bless, And with their heart revile. Selah.
- Only -- for God, be silent, O my soul, For from Him [is] my hope.
- Only -- He [is] my rock and my salvation, My tower, I am not moved.
- On God [is] my salvation, and my honour, The rock of my strength, my refuge [is] in God.
- Trust in Him at all times, O people, Pour forth before Him your heart, God [is] a refuge for us. Selah.
- Only -- vanity [are] the low, a lie the high. In balances to go up they than vanity [are] lighter.
- Trust not in oppression, And in robbery become not vain, Wealth -- when it increaseth -- set not the heart.
- Once hath God spoken, twice I heard this, That `strength [is] with God.'
- And with Thee, O Lord, [is] kindness, For Thou dost recompense to each, According to his work!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.