|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Psalm of David, in his being in the wilderness of Judah. O God, Thou [art] my God, earnestly do I seek Thee, Thirsted for Thee hath my soul, Longed for Thee hath my flesh, In a land dry and weary, without waters.
- So in the sanctuary I have seen Thee, To behold Thy strength and Thine honour.
- Because better [is] Thy kindness than life, My lips do praise Thee.
- So I bless Thee in my life, in Thy name I lift up my hands.
- As [with] milk and fatness is my soul satisfied, And [with] singing lips doth my mouth praise.
- If I have remembered Thee on my couch, In the watches -- I meditate on Thee.
- For Thou hast been a help to me, And in the shadow of Thy wings I sing.
- Cleaved hath my soul after Thee, On me hath Thy right hand taken hold.
- And they who for desolation seek my soul, Go in to the lower parts of the earth.
- They cause him to run on the edge of the sword, A portion for foxes they are.
- And the king doth rejoice in God, Boast himself doth every one swearing by Him, But stopped is the mouth of those speaking lies!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. Hear, O God, my voice, in my meditation, From the fear of an enemy Thou keepest my life,
- Hidest me from the secret counsel of evil doers, From the tumult of workers of iniquity.
- Who sharpened as a sword their tongue, They directed their arrow -- a bitter word.
- To shoot in secret places the perfect, Suddenly they shoot him, and fear not.
- They strengthen for themselves an evil thing, They recount of the hiding of snares, They have said, `Who doth look at it?'
- They search out perverse things, `We perfected a searching search,' And the inward part of man, and the heart [are] deep.
- And God doth shoot them [with] an arrow, Sudden have been their wounds,
- And they cause him to stumble, Against them [is] their own tongue, Every looker on them fleeth away.
- And all men fear, and declare the work of God, And His deed they have considered wisely.
- The righteous doth rejoice in Jehovah, And hath trusted in Him, And boast themselves do all the upright of heart!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. A Song. To Thee, silence -- praise, O God, [is] in Zion, And to Thee is a vow completed.
- Hearer of prayer, to Thee all flesh cometh.
- Matters of iniquities were mightier than I, Our transgressions -- Thou dost cover them.
- O the happiness of [him whom] Thou choosest, And drawest near, he inhabiteth Thy courts, We are satisfied with the goodness of Thy house, Thy holy temple.
- By fearful things in righteousness Thou answerest us, O God of our salvation, The confidence of all far off ends of earth and sea.
- Establishing mountains by His power, He hath been girded with might,
- Restraining the noise of seas, the noise of their billows, And the multitude of the peoples.
- And the inhabitants of the uttermost parts From Thy signs are afraid, The outgoings of morning and evening Thou causest to sing.
- Thou hast inspected the earth, and waterest it, Thou makest it very rich, the rivulet of God [is] full of water, Thou preparest their corn, When thus Thou dost prepare it,
- Its ridges have been filled, Deepened hath been its furrow, With showers Thou dost soften it, Its springing up Thou blessest.
- Thou hast crowned the year of Thy goodness, And Thy paths drop fatness.
- Drop do the pastures of a wilderness, And joy of the heights Thou girdest on.
- Clothed have lambs the flock, And valleys are covered with corn, They shout -- yea, they sing!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.