|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- A Song, a Psalm. Shout ye to God, all the earth.
- Praise ye the honour of His name, Make ye honourable His praise.
- Say to God, `How fearful [are] Thy works, By the abundance of Thy strength, Thine enemies feign obedience to Thee.
- All the earth do bow to Thee, They sing praise to Thee, they praise Thy name.' Selah.
- Come ye, and see the works of God, Fearful acts toward the sons of men.
- He hath turned a sea to dry land, Through a river they pass over on foot, There do we rejoice in Him.
- Ruling by His might to the age, His eyes among the nations do watch, The refractory exalt not themselves. Selah.
- Bless, ye peoples, our God, And sound the voice of His praise,
- Who hath placed our soul in life, And suffered not our feet to be moved.
- For Thou hast tried us, O God, Thou hast refined us as the refining of silver.
- Thou hast brought us into a net, Thou hast placed pressure on our loins.
- Thou hast caused man to ride at our head. We have entered into fire and into water, And Thou bringest us out to a watered place.
- I enter Thy house with burnt-offerings, I complete to Thee my vows,
- For opened were my lips, And my mouth spake in my distress:
- `Burnt-offerings of fatlings I offer to Thee, With perfume of rams, I prepare a bullock with he-goats.' Selah.
- Come, hear, all ye who fear God, And I recount what he did for my soul.
- Unto Him [with] my mouth I have called, And exaltation [is] under my tongue.
- Iniquity, if I have seen in my heart, The Lord doth not hear.
- But God hath heard, He hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
- Blessed [is] God, Who hath not turned aside my prayer, And His loving-kindness, from me!
- To the Overseer, with stringed instruments. -- A Psalm, a Song. God doth favour us and bless us, Doth cause His face to shine with us. Selah.
- For the knowledge in earth of Thy way, among all nations of Thy salvation.
- Praise Thee do peoples, O God, Praise Thee do peoples, all of them.
- Rejoice and sing do nations, For Thou judgest peoples uprightly, And peoples on earth comfortest. Selah.
- Confess Thee do peoples, O God, Confess Thee do peoples -- all of them.
- Earth hath given her increase, God doth bless us -- our God,
- God doth bless us, and all ends of earth fear Him!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm, a song of David. Rise doth God -- scattered are His enemies! And those hating Him flee from His face.
- As the driving away of smoke Thou drivest away, As the melting of wax before fire, The wicked perish at the presence of God.
- And the righteous rejoice, they exult before God, And they joy with gladness.
- Sing ye to God -- praise His name, Raise up a highway for Him who is riding in deserts, In Jah [is] His name, and exult before Him.
- Father of the fatherless, and judge of the widows, [Is] God in His holy habitation.
- God -- causing the lonely to dwell at home, Bringing out bound ones into prosperity, Only -- the refractory have inhabited a dry place.
- O God, in Thy going forth before Thy people, In Thy stepping through the wilderness, Selah.
- The earth hath shaken, Yea, the heavens have dropped before God, This Sinai -- before God, the God of Israel.
- A shower of free-will gifts thou shakest out, O God. Thine inheritance, when it hath been weary, Thou hast established it.
- Thy company have dwelt in it, Thou preparest in Thy goodness for the poor, O God.
- The Lord doth give the saying, The female proclaimers [are] a numerous host.
- Kings of hosts flee utterly away, And a female inhabitant of the house apportioneth spoil.
- Though ye do lie between two boundaries, Wings of a dove covered with silver, And her pinions with yellow gold.
- When the Mighty spreadeth kings in it, It doth snow in Salmon.
- A hill of God [is] the hill of Bashan, A hill of heights [is] the hill of Bashan.
- Why do ye envy, O high hills, The hill God hath desired for His seat? Jehovah also doth tabernacle for ever.
- The chariots of God [are] myriads, thousands of changes, The Lord [is] among them, in Sinai, in the sanctuary.
- Thou hast ascended on high, Thou hast taken captive captivity, Thou hast taken gifts for men, That even the refractory may rest, O Jah God.
- Blessed [is] the Lord, day by day He layeth on us. God Himself [is] our salvation. Selah.
- God Himself [is] to us a God for deliverances, And Jehovah Lord hath the outgoings of death.
- Only -- God doth smite The head of His enemies, The hairy crown of a habitual walker in his guilt.
- The Lord said: `From Bashan I bring back, I bring back from the depths of the sea.
- So that thou dashest thy foot in blood, [In the blood of] enemies -- the tongue of Thy dogs.'
- They have seen Thy goings, O God, Goings of my God, my king, in the sanctuary.
- Singers have been before, Behind [are] players on instruments, In the midst virgins playing with timbrels.
- In assemblies bless ye God, The Lord -- from the fountain of Israel.
- There [is] little Benjamin their ruler, Heads of Judah their defence, Heads of Zebulun -- heads of Naphtali.
- Thy God hath commanded thy strength, Be strong, O God, this Thou hast wrought for us.
- Because of Thy temple at Jerusalem, To Thee do kings bring a present.
- Rebuke a beast of the reeds, a company of bulls, With calves of the peoples, Each humbling himself with pieces of silver, Scatter Thou peoples delighting in conflicts.
- Come do fat ones out of Egypt, Cush causeth her hands to run to God.
- Kingdoms of the earth, sing ye to God, Praise ye the Lord. Selah.
- To him who is riding on the heavens of the heavens of old, Lo, He giveth with His voice a strong voice.
- Ascribe ye strength to God, Over Israel [is] His excellency, and His strength in the clouds.
- Fearful, O God, out of Thy sanctuaries, The God of Israel Himself, Giving strength and might to the people. Blessed [is] God!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.