52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My son, if thou dost accept my sayings, And my commands dost lay up with thee,
- To cause thine ear to attend to wisdom, Thou inclinest thy heart to understanding,
- For, if for intelligence thou callest, For understanding givest forth thy voice,
- If thou dost seek her as silver, And as hid treasures searchest for her,
- Then understandest thou fear of Jehovah, And knowledge of God thou findest.
- For Jehovah giveth wisdom, From His mouth knowledge and understanding.
- Even to lay up for the upright substance, A shield for those walking uprightly.
- To keep the paths of judgment, And the way of His saints He preserveth.
- Then understandest thou righteousness, And judgment, and uprightness -- every good path.
- For wisdom cometh into thy heart, And knowledge to thy soul is pleasant,
- Thoughtfulness doth watch over thee, Understanding doth keep thee,
- To deliver thee from an evil way, From any speaking froward things,
- Who are forsaking paths of uprightness, To walk in ways of darkness,
- Who are rejoicing to do evil, They delight in frowardness of the wicked,
- Whose paths [are] crooked, Yea, they are perverted in their ways.
- To deliver thee from the strange woman, From the stranger who hath made smooth her sayings,
- Who is forsaking the guide of her youth, And the covenant of her God hath forgotten.
- For her house hath inclined unto death, And unto Rephaim her paths.
- None going in unto her turn back, Nor do they reach the paths of life.
- That thou dost go in the way of the good, And the paths of the righteous dost keep.
- For the upright do inhabit the earth, And the perfect are left in it,
- And the wicked from the earth are cut off, And treacherous dealers plucked out of it!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- My son! my law forget not, And my commands let thy heart keep,
- For length of days and years, Life and peace they do add to thee.
- Let not kindness and truth forsake thee, Bind them on thy neck, Write them on the tablet of thy heart,
- And find grace and good understanding In the eyes of God and man.
- Trust unto Jehovah with all thy heart, And unto thine own understanding lean not.
- In all thy ways know thou Him, And He doth make straight thy paths.
- Be not wise in thine own eyes, Fear Jehovah, and turn aside from evil.
- Healing it is to thy navel, And moistening to thy bones.
- Honour Jehovah from thy substance, And from the beginning of all thine increase;
- And filled are thy barns [with] plenty, And [with] new wine thy presses break forth.
- Chastisement of Jehovah, my son, despise not, And be not vexed with His reproof,
- For whom Jehovah loveth He reproveth, Even as a father the son He is pleased with.
- O the happiness of a man [who] hath found wisdom, And of a man [who] bringeth forth understanding.
- For better [is] her merchandise Than the merchandise of silver, And than gold -- her increase.
- Precious she [is] above rubies, And all thy pleasures are not comparable to her.
- Length of days [is] in her right hand, In her left [are] wealth and honour.
- Her ways [are] ways of pleasantness, And all her paths [are] peace.
- A tree of life she [is] to those laying hold on her, And whoso is retaining her [is] happy.
- Jehovah by wisdom did found the earth, He prepared the heavens by understanding.
- By His knowledge depths have been rent, And clouds do drop dew.
- My son! let them not turn from thine eyes, Keep thou wisdom and thoughtfulness,
- And they are life to thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
- Then thou goest thy way confidently, And thy foot doth not stumble.
- If thou liest down, thou art not afraid, Yea, thou hast lain down, And sweet hath been thy sleep.
- Be not afraid of sudden fear, And of the desolation of the wicked when it cometh.
- For Jehovah is at thy side, And He hath kept thy foot from capture.
- Withhold not good from its owners, When thy hand [is] toward God to do [it].
- Say not thou to thy friend, `Go, and return, and to-morrow I give,' And substance with thee.
- Devise not against thy neighbour evil, And he sitting confidently with thee.
- Strive not with a man without cause, If he have not done thee evil.
- Be not envious of a man of violence, Nor fix thou on any of his ways.
- For an abomination to Jehovah [is] the perverted, And with the upright [is] His secret counsel.
- The curse of Jehovah [is] in the house of the wicked. And the habitation of the righteous He blesseth.
- If the scorners He doth scorn, Yet to the humble He doth give grace.
- Honour do the wise inherit, And fools are bearing away shame!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.