|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And the sons of Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, take each his censer, and put in them fire, and put on it perfume, and bring near before Jehovah strange fire, which He hath not commanded them;
- and fire goeth out from before Jehovah, and consumeth them, and they die before Jehovah.
- And Moses saith unto Aaron, `It [is] that which Jehovah hath spoken, saying, By those drawing near to Me I am sanctified, and in the face of all the people I am honoured;' and Aaron is silent.
- And Moses calleth unto Mishael and unto Elzaphan, sons of Uzziel, uncle of Aaron, and saith unto them, `Come near, bear your brethren from the front of the sanctuary unto the outside of the camp;'
- and they come near, and bear them in their coats unto the outside of the camp, as Moses hath spoken.
- And Moses saith unto Aaron, and to Eleazar, and to Ithamar his sons, `Your heads ye do not uncover, and your garments ye do not rend, that ye die not, and on all the company He be wroth; as to your brethren, the whole house of Israel, they bewail the burning which Jehovah hath kindled;
- and from the opening of the tent of meeting ye do not go out, lest ye die, for the anointing oil of Jehovah [is] upon you;' and they do according to the word of Moses.
- And Jehovah speaketh unto Aaron, saying,
- `Wine and strong drink thou dost not drink, thou, and thy sons with thee, in your going in unto the tent of meeting, and ye die not -- a statute age-during to your generations;
- so as to make a separation between the holy and the common, and between the unclean and the pure;
- and to teach the sons of Israel all the statutes which Jehovah hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.'
- And Moses speaketh unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar, and unto Ithamar his sons, who are left, `Take ye the present that is left from the fire-offerings of Jehovah, and eat it unleavened near the altar, for it [is] most holy,
- and ye have eaten it in the holy place, for it [is] thy portion, and the portion of thy sons, from the fire-offerings of Jehovah; for so I have been commanded.
- `And the breast of the wave-offering, and the leg of the heave-offering, ye do eat in a clean place, thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee; for thy portion and the portion of thy sons they have been given, out of the sacrifices of peace-offerings of the sons of Israel;
- the leg of the heave-offering, and breast of the wave-offering, besides fire-offerings of the fat, they do bring in to wave a wave-offering before Jehovah, and it hath been to thee, and to thy sons with thee, by a statute age-during, as Jehovah hath commanded.'
- And the goat of the sin-offering hath Moses diligently sought, and lo, it is burnt, and he is wroth against Eleazar, and against Ithamar, sons of Aaron, who are left, saying,
- `Wherefore have ye not eaten the sin-offering in the holy place, for it [is] most holy -- and it He hath given to you to take away the iniquity of the company, to make atonement for them before Jehovah?
- lo, its blood hath not been brought in unto the holy place within; eating ye do eat it in the holy place, as I have commanded.'
- And Aaron speaketh unto Moses, `Lo, to-day they have brought near their sin-offering and their burnt-offering before Jehovah; and [things] like these meet me, yet I have eaten a sin-offering to-day; is it good in the eyes of Jehovah?'
- And Moses hearkeneth, and it is good in his eyes.
- And Jehovah speaketh unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying unto them,
- `Speak unto the sons of Israel, saying, This [is] the beast which ye do eat out of all the beasts which [are] on the earth:
- any dividing a hoof, and cleaving the cleft of the hoofs, bringing up the cud, among the beasts, it ye do eat.
- `Only, this ye do not eat -- of those bringing up the cud, and of those dividing the hoof -- the camel, though it is bringing up the cud, yet the hoof not dividing -- it [is] unclean to you;
- and the rabbit, though it is bringing up the cud, yet the hoof it divideth not -- unclean it [is] to you;
- and the hare, though it is bringing up the cud, yet the hoof hath not divided -- unclean it [is] to you;
- and the sow, though it is dividing the hoof, and cleaving the cleft of the hoof, yet the cud it bringeth not up -- unclean it [is] to you.
- `Of their flesh ye do not eat, and against their carcase ye do not come -- unclean they [are] to you.
- `This ye do eat of all which [are] in the waters; any one that hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the brooks, them ye do eat;
- and any one that hath not fins and scales in the seas, and in the brooks, of any teeming creature of the waters, and of any creature which liveth, which [is] in the waters -- an abomination they [are] to you;
- yea, an abomination they are to you; of their flesh ye do not eat, and their carcase ye abominate.
- `Any one that hath not fins and scales in the waters -- an abomination it [is] to you.
- `And these ye do abominate of the fowl; they are not eaten, an abomination they [are]: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
- and the vulture, and the kite after its kind,
- every raven after its kind,
- and the owl, and the night-hawk, and the cuckoo, and the hawk after its kind,
- and the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
- and the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
- and the stork, the heron after its kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
- `Every teeming creature which is flying, which is going on four -- an abomination it [is] to you.
- `Only -- this ye do eat of any teeming thing which is flying, which is going on four, which hath legs above its feet, to move with them on the earth;
- these of them ye do eat: the locust after its kind, and the bald locust after its kind, and the beetle after its kind, and the grasshopper after its kind;
- and every teeming thing which is flying, which hath four feet -- an abomination it [is] to you.
- `And by these ye are made unclean, any one who is coming against their carcase is unclean till the evening;
- and anyone who is lifting up [aught] of their carcase doth wash his garments, and hath been unclean till the evening: --
- even every beast which is dividing the hoof, and is not cloven-footed, and the cud is not bringing up -- unclean they [are] to you; any one who is coming against them is unclean.
- `And any one going on its paws, among all the beasts which are going on four -- unclean they [are] to you; any one who is coming against their carcase is unclean until the evening;
- and he who is lifting up their carcase doth wash his garments, and hath been unclean until the evening -- unclean they [are] to you.
- `And this [is] to you the unclean among the teeming things which are teeming on the earth: the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after its kind,
- and the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole;
- these [are] the unclean to you among all which are teeming; any one who is coming against them in their death is unclean till the evening.
- `And anything on which any one of them falleth, in their death, is unclean, of any vessel of wood or garment or skin or sack, any vessel in which work is done is brought into water, and hath been unclean till the evening, then it hath been clean;
- and any earthen vessel, into the midst of which [any] one of them falleth, all that [is] in its midst is unclean, and it ye do break.
- `Of all the food which is eaten, that on which cometh [such] water, is unclean, and all drink which is drunk in any [such] vessel is unclean;
- and anything on which [any] of their carcase falleth is unclean (oven or double pots), it is broken down, unclean they [are], yea, unclean they are to you.
- `Only -- a fountain or pit, a collection of water, is clean, but that which is coming against their carcase is unclean;
- and when [any] of their carcase falleth on any sown seed which is sown -- it [is] clean;
- and when water is put on the seed, and [any] of its carcase hath fallen on it -- unclean it [is] to you.
- `And when any of the beasts which are to you for food dieth, he who is coming against its carcase is unclean till the evening;
- and he who is eating of its carcase doth wash his garments, and hath been unclean till the evening; and he who is lifting up its carcase doth wash his garments, and hath been unclean till the evening.
- `And every teeming thing which is teeming on the earth is an abomination, it is not eaten;
- any thing going on the belly, and any going on four, unto every multiplier of feet, to every teeming thing which is teeming on the earth -- ye do not eat them, for they [are] an abomination;
- ye do not make yourselves abominable with any teeming thing which is teeming, nor do ye make yourselves unclean with them, so that ye have been unclean thereby.
- `For I [am] Jehovah your God, and ye have sanctified yourselves, and ye have been holy, for I [am] holy; and ye do not defile your persons with any teeming thing which is creeping on the earth;
- for I [am] Jehovah who am bringing you up out of the land of Egypt to become your God; and ye have been holy, for I [am] holy.
- `This [is] a law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature which is moving in the waters, and of every creature which is teeming on the earth,
- to make separation between the unclean and the pure, and between the beast that is eaten, and the beast that is not eaten.'
- And Jehovah speaketh unto Moses, saying,
- `Speak unto the sons of Israel, saying, A woman when she giveth seed, and hath born a male, then she hath been unclean seven days, according to the days of separation for her sickness she is unclean;
- and in the eighth day is the flesh of his foreskin circumcised;
- and thirty and three days she doth abide in the blood of her cleansing; against any holy thing she doth not come, and unto the sanctuary she doth not go in, till the fulness of the days of her cleansing.
- `And if a female she bear, then she hath been unclean two weeks, as in her separation; and sixty and six days she doth abide for the blood of her cleansing.
- `And in the fulness of the days of her cleansing for son or for daughter she doth bring in a lamb, a son of a year, for a burnt-offering, and a young pigeon or a turtle-dove for a sin-offering, unto the opening of the tent of meeting, unto the priest;
- and he hath brought it near before Jehovah, and hath made atonement for her, and she hath been cleansed from the fountain of her blood; this [is] the law of her who is bearing, in regard to a male or to a female.
- `And if her hand find not the sufficiency of a sheep, then she hath taken two turtle-doves, or two young pigeons, one for a burnt-offering, and one for a sin-offering, and the priest hath made atonement for her, and she hath been cleansed.'
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.