52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Prayer of Moses, the man of God. Lord, a habitation Thou -- Thou hast been, To us -- in generation and generation,
- Before mountains were brought forth, And Thou dost form the earth and the world, Even from age unto age Thou [art] God.
- Thou turnest man unto a bruised thing, And sayest, Turn back, ye sons of men.
- For a thousand years in Thine eyes [are] as yesterday, For it passeth on, yea, a watch by night.
- Thou hast inundated them, they are asleep, In the morning as grass he changeth.
- In the morning it flourisheth, and hath changed, At evening it is cut down, and hath withered.
- For we were consumed in Thine anger, And in Thy fury we have been troubled.
- Thou hast set our iniquities before Thee, Our hidden things at the light of Thy face,
- For all our days pined away in Thy wrath, We consumed our years as a meditation.
- Days of our years, in them [are] seventy years, And if, by reason of might, eighty years, Yet [is] their enlargement labour and vanity, For it hath been cut off hastily, and we fly away.
- Who knoweth the power of Thine anger? And according to Thy fear -- Thy wrath?
- To number our days aright let [us] know, And we bring the heart to wisdom.
- Turn back, O Jehovah, till when? And repent concerning Thy servants.
- Satisfy us at morn [with] Thy kindness, And we sing and rejoice all our days.
- Cause us to rejoice according to the days Wherein Thou hast afflicted us, The years we have seen evil.
- Let Thy work appear unto Thy servants, And Thine honour on their sons.
- And let the pleasantness of Jehovah our God be upon us, And the work of our hands establish on us, Yea, the work of our hands establish it!
- He who is dwelling In the secret place of the Most High, In the shade of the Mighty lodgeth habitually,
- He is saying of Jehovah, `My refuge, and my bulwark, my God, I trust in Him,'
- For He delivereth thee from the snare of a fowler, From a calamitous pestilence.
- With His pinion He covereth thee over, And under His wings thou dost trust, A shield and buckler [is] His truth.
- Thou art not afraid of fear by night, Of arrow that flieth by day,
- Of pestilence in thick darkness that walketh, Of destruction that destroyeth at noon,
- There fall at thy side a thousand, And a myriad at thy right hand, Unto thee it cometh not nigh.
- But with thine eyes thou lookest, And the reward of the wicked thou seest,
- (For Thou, O Jehovah, [art] my refuge,) The Most High thou madest thy habitation.
- Evil happeneth not unto thee, And a plague cometh not near thy tent,
- For His messengers He chargeth for thee, To keep thee in all thy ways,
- On the hands they bear thee up, Lest thou smite against a stone thy foot.
- On lion and asp thou treadest, Thou trampest young lion and dragon.
- Because in Me he hath delighted, I also deliver him -- I set him on high, Because he hath known My name.
- He doth call Me, and I answer him, I [am] with him in distress, I deliver him, and honour him.
- With length of days I satisfy him, And I cause him to look on My salvation!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Psalm. -- A Song for the sabbath-day. Good to give thanks to Jehovah, And to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High,
- To declare in the morning Thy kindness, And Thy faithfulness in the nights.
- On ten strings and on psaltery, On higgaion, with harp.
- For Thou hast caused me to rejoice, O Jehovah, in Thy work, Concerning the works of Thy hands I sing.
- How great have been Thy works, O Jehovah, Very deep have been Thy thoughts.
- A brutish man doth not know, And a fool understandeth not this; --
- When the wicked flourish as a herb, And blossom do all workers of iniquity -- For their being destroyed for ever and ever!
- And Thou [art] high to the age, O Jehovah.
- For, lo, Thine enemies, O Jehovah, For, lo, Thine enemies, do perish, Separate themselves do all workers of iniquity.
- And Thou exaltest as a reem my horn, I have been anointed with fresh oil.
- And mine eye looketh on mine enemies, Of those rising up against me, The evil doers, do mine ears hear.
- The righteous as a palm-tree flourisheth, As a cedar in Lebanon he groweth.
- Those planted in the house of Jehovah, In the courts of our God do flourish.
- Still they bring forth in old age, Fat and flourishing are they,
- To declare that upright [is] Jehovah my rock, And there is no perverseness in Him!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.