52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Jehovah hath reigned, Excellency He hath put on, Jehovah put on strength, He girded Himself, Also -- established is the world, unmoved.
- Established is Thy throne since then, From the age Thou [art].
- Floods have lifted up, O Jehovah, Floods have lifted up their voice, Floods lift up their breakers.
- Than the voices of many mighty waters, Breakers of a sea, mighty on high [is] Jehovah,
- Thy testimonies have been very stedfast, To Thy house comely [is] holiness, O Jehovah, for length of days!
- God of vengeance -- Jehovah! God of vengeance, shine forth.
- Be lifted up, O Judge of the earth, Send back a recompence on the proud.
- Till when [do] the wicked, O Jehovah? Till when do the wicked exult?
- They utter -- they speak an old saw, All working iniquity do boast themselves.
- Thy people, O Jehovah, they bruise, And Thine inheritance they afflict.
- Widow and sojourner they slay, And fatherless ones they murder.
- And they say, `Jehovah doth not see, And the God of Jacob doth not consider.'
- Consider, ye brutish among the people, And ye foolish, when do ye act wisely?
- He who planteth the ear doth He not hear? He who formeth the eye doth He not see?
- He who is instructing nations, Doth He not reprove? He who is teaching man knowledge [is] Jehovah.
- He knoweth the thoughts of man, that they [are] vanity.
- O the happiness of the man Whom Thou instructest, O Jah, And out of Thy law teachest him,
- To give rest to him from days of evil, While a pit is digged for the wicked.
- For Jehovah leaveth not His people, And His inheritance forsaketh not.
- For to righteousness judgment turneth back, And after it all the upright of heart,
- Who riseth up for me with evil doers? Who stationeth himself for me with workers of iniquity?
- Unless Jehovah [were] a help to me, My soul had almost inhabited silence.
- If I have said, `My foot hath slipped,' Thy kindness, O Jehovah, supporteth me.
- In the abundance of my thoughts within me, Thy comforts delight my soul.
- Is a throne of mischief joined [with] Thee? A framer of perverseness by statute?
- They decree against the soul of the righteous, And innocent blood declare wicked.
- And Jehovah is for a high place to me, And my God [is] for a rock -- my refuge,
- And turneth back on them their iniquity, And in their wickedness cutteth them off; Jehovah our God doth cut them off!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Come, we sing to Jehovah, We shout to the rock of our salvation.
- We come before His face with thanksgiving, With psalms we shout to Him.
- For a great God [is] Jehovah, And a great king over all gods.
- In whose hand [are] the deep places of earth, And the strong places of hills [are] His.
- Whose is the sea, and He made it, And His hands formed the dry land.
- Come in, we bow ourselves, and we bend, We kneel before Jehovah our Maker.
- For He [is] our God, and we the people of His pasture, And the flock of His hand, To-day, if to His voice ye hearken,
- Harden not your heart as [in] Meribah, As [in] the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- Where your fathers have tried Me, Have proved Me, yea, have seen My work.
- Forty years I am weary of the generation, And I say, `A people erring in heart -- they! And they have not known My ways:'
- Where I sware in Mine anger, `If they come in unto My rest -- !'
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.