52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Sing to Jehovah a new song, Sing to Jehovah all the earth.
- Sing to Jehovah, bless His name, Proclaim from day to day His salvation.
- Declare among nations His honour, Among all the peoples His wonders.
- For great [is] Jehovah, and praised greatly, Fearful He [is] over all gods.
- For all the gods of the peoples [are] nought, And Jehovah made the heavens.
- Honour and majesty [are] before Him, Strength and beauty in His sanctuary.
- Ascribe to Jehovah, O families of the peoples, Ascribe to Jehovah honour and strength.
- Ascribe to Jehovah the honour of His name, Lift up a present and come in to His courts.
- Bow yourselves to Jehovah, In the honour of holiness, Be afraid of His presence, all the earth.
- Say among nations, `Jehovah hath reigned, Also -- established is the world, unmoved, He judgeth the peoples in uprightness.'
- The heavens joy, and the earth is joyful, The sea and its fulness roar.
- The field exulteth, and all that [is] in it, Then sing do all trees of the forest,
- Before Jehovah, for He hath come, For He hath come to judge the earth. He judgeth the world in righteousness, And the peoples in His faithfulness!
- Jehovah hath reigned, The earth is joyful, many isles rejoice.
- Cloud and darkness [are] round about Him, Righteousness and judgment the basis of His throne.
- Fire before Him goeth, And burneth round about His adversaries.
- Lightened have His lightnings the world, The earth hath seen, and is pained.
- Hills, like wax, melted before Jehovah, Before the Lord of all the earth.
- The heavens declared His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His honour.
- Ashamed are all servants of a graven image, Those boasting themselves in idols, Bow yourselves to him, all ye gods.
- Zion hath heard and rejoiceth, And daughters of Judah are joyful, Because of Thy judgments, O Jehovah.
- For Thou, Jehovah, [art] Most High over all the earth, Greatly Thou hast been exalted over all gods.
- Ye who love Jehovah, hate evil, He is keeping the souls of His saints, From the hand of the wicked he delivereth them.
- Light [is] sown for the righteous, And for the upright of heart -- joy.
- Rejoice, ye righteous, in Jehovah, And give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Psalm. Sing ye to Jehovah a new song, For wonders He hath done, Given salvation to Him hath His right hand and His holy arm.
- Jehovah hath made known His salvation, Before the eyes of the nations, He hath revealed His righteousness,
- He hath remembered His kindness, And His faithfulness to the house of Israel, All ends of earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Shout to Jehovah, all the earth, Break forth, and cry aloud, and sing.
- Sing to Jehovah with harp, With harp, and voice of praise,
- With trumpets, and voice of a cornet, Shout ye before the king Jehovah.
- Roar doth the sea and its fulness, The world and the inhabitants in it.
- Floods clap hand, together hills cry aloud,
- Before Jehovah, For He hath come to judge the earth, He judgeth the world in righteousness, And the people in uprightness!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.