52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Better [is] the poor walking in his integrity, Than the perverse [in] his lips, who [is] a fool.
- Also, without knowledge the soul [is] not good, And the hasty in feet is sinning.
- The folly of man perverteth his way, And against Jehovah is his heart wroth.
- Wealth addeth many friends, And the poor from his neighbour is separated.
- A false witness is not acquitted, Whoso breatheth out lies is not delivered.
- Many entreat the face of the noble, And all have made friendship to a man of gifts.
- All the brethren of the poor have hated him, Surely also his friends have been far from him, He is pursuing words -- they are not!
- Whoso is getting heart is loving his soul, He is keeping understanding to find good.
- A false witness is not acquitted, And whoso breatheth out lies perisheth.
- Luxury is not comely for a fool, Much less for a servant to rule among princes.
- The wisdom of a man hath deferred his anger, And his glory [is] to pass over transgression.
- The wrath of a king [is] a growl as of a young lion, And as dew on the herb his good-will.
- A calamity to his father [is] a foolish son, And the contentions of a wife [are] a continual dropping.
- House and wealth [are] the inheritance of fathers, And from Jehovah [is] an understanding wife.
- Sloth causeth deep sleep to fall, And an indolent soul doth hunger.
- Whoso is keeping the command is keeping his soul, Whoso is despising His ways dieth.
- Whoso is lending [to] Jehovah is favouring the poor, And his deed He repayeth to him.
- Chastise thy son, for there is hope, And to put him to death lift not up thy soul.
- A man of great wrath is bearing punishment, For, if thou dost deliver, yet again thou dost add.
- Hear counsel and receive instruction, So that thou art wise in thy latter end.
- Many [are] the purposes in a man's heart, And the counsel of Jehovah it standeth.
- The desirableness of a man [is] his kindness, And better [is] the poor than a liar.
- The fear of Jehovah [is] to life, And satisfied he remaineth -- he is not charged with evil.
- The slothful hath hidden his hand in a dish, Even unto his mouth he bringeth it not back.
- A scorner smite, and the simple acts prudently, And give reproof to the intelligent, He understandeth knowledge.
- Whoso is spoiling a father causeth a mother to flee, A son causing shame, and bringing confusion.
- Cease, my son, to hear instruction -- To err from sayings of knowledge.
- A worthless witness scorneth judgment, And the mouth of the wicked swalloweth iniquity.
- Judgments have been prepared for scorners, And stripes for the back of fools!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.