52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Prayer of the afflicted when he is feeble, and before Jehovah poureth out his plaint. O Jehovah, hear my prayer, yea, my cry to Thee cometh.
- Hide not Thou Thy face from me, In a day of mine adversity, Incline unto me Thine ear, In the day I call, haste, answer me.
- For consumed in smoke have been my days, And my bones as a fire-brand have burned.
- Smitten as the herb, and withered, is my heart, For I have forgotten to eat my bread.
- From the voice of my sighing Hath my bone cleaved to my flesh.
- I have been like to a pelican of the wilderness, I have been as an owl of the dry places.
- I have watched, and I am As a bird alone on the roof.
- All the day mine enemies reproached me, Those mad at me have sworn against me.
- Because ashes as bread I have eaten, And my drink with weeping have mingled,
- From Thine indignation and Thy wrath, For Thou hast lifted me up, And dost cast me down.
- My days as a shadow [are] stretched out, And I -- as the herb I am withered.
- And Thou, O Jehovah, to the age abidest, And Thy memorial to all generations.
- Thou -- Thou risest -- Thou pitiest Zion, For the time to favour her, For the appointed time hath come.
- For Thy servants have been pleased with her stones, And her dust they favour.
- And nations fear the name of Jehovah, And all kings of the earth Thine honour,
- For Jehovah hath builded Zion, He hath been seen in His honour,
- He turned unto the prayer of the destitute, And He hath not despised their prayer.
- This is written for a later generation, And the people created do praise Jah.
- For He hath looked From the high place of His sanctuary. Jehovah from heaven unto earth looked attentively,
- To hear the groan of the prisoner, To loose sons of death,
- To declare in Zion the name of Jehovah, And His praise in Jerusalem,
- In the peoples being gathered together, And the kingdoms -- to serve Jehovah.
- He hath humbled in the way my power, He hath shortened my days.
- I say, `My God, take me not up in the midst of my days,' Through all generations [are] Thine years.
- Beforetime the earth Thou didst found, And the work of Thy hands [are] the heavens.
- They -- They perish, and Thou remainest, And all of them as a garment become old, As clothing Thou changest them, And they are changed.
- And Thou [art] the same, and Thine years are not finished.
- The sons of Thy servants do continue, And their seed before Thee is established!
- By David. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And all my inward parts -- His Holy Name.
- Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And forget not all His benefits,
- Who is forgiving all thine iniquities, Who is healing all thy diseases,
- Who is redeeming from destruction thy life, Who is crowning thee -- kindness and mercies,
- Who is satisfying with good thy desire, Renew itself as an eagle doth thy youth.
- Jehovah is doing righteousness and judgments For all the oppressed.
- He maketh known His ways to Moses, To the sons of Israel His acts.
- Merciful and gracious [is] Jehovah, Slow to anger, and abundant in mercy.
- Not for ever doth He strive, Nor to the age doth He watch.
- Not according to our sins hath He done to us, Nor according to our iniquities Hath He conferred benefits upon us.
- For, as the height of the heavens [is] above the earth, His kindness hath been mighty over those fearing Him.
- As the distance of east from west He hath put far from us our transgressions.
- As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.
- For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we [are] dust.
- Mortal man! as grass [are] his days, As a flower of the field so he flourisheth;
- For a wind hath passed over it, and it is not, And its place doth not discern it any more.
- And the kindness of Jehovah [Is] from age even unto age on those fearing Him, And His righteousness to sons' sons,
- To those keeping His covenant, And to those remembering His precepts to do them.
- Jehovah in the heavens Hath established His throne, And His kingdom over all hath ruled.
- Bless Jehovah, ye His messengers, Mighty in power -- doing His word, To hearken to the voice of His Word.
- Bless Jehovah, all ye His hosts, His ministers -- doing His pleasure.
- Bless Jehovah, all ye His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah!
500 Internal Server Error
- Bless, O my soul, Jehovah! Jehovah, my God, Thou hast been very great, Honour and majesty Thou hast put on.
- Covering himself [with] light as a garment, Stretching out the heavens as a curtain,
- Who is laying the beam of His upper chambers in the waters, Who is making thick clouds His chariot, Who is walking on wings of wind,
- Making His messengers -- the winds, His ministers -- the flaming fire.
- He hath founded earth on its bases, It is not moved to the age and for ever.
- The abyss! as with clothing Thou hast covered it, Above hills do waters stand.
- From Thy rebuke they flee, From the voice of Thy thunder haste away.
- They go up hills -- they go down valleys, Unto a place Thou hast founded for them.
- A border Thou hast set, they pass not over, They turn not back to cover the earth.
- Who is sending forth fountains in valleys, Between hills they go on.
- They water every beast of the field, Wild asses break their thirst.
- By them the fowl of the heavens doth dwell, From between the branches They give forth the voice.
- Watering hills from His upper chambers, From the fruit of Thy works is the earth satisfied.
- Causing grass to spring up for cattle, And herb for the service of man, To bring forth bread from the earth,
- And wine -- it rejoiceth the heart of man, To cause the face to shine from oil, And bread -- the heart of man it supporteth.
- Satisfied [are] the trees of Jehovah, Cedars of Lebanon that He hath planted,
- Where birds do make nests, The stork -- the firs [are] her house.
- The high hills [are] for wild goats, Rocks [are] a refuge for conies,
- He made the moon for seasons, The sun hath known his place of entrance.
- Thou settest darkness, and it is night, In it doth every beast of the forest creep.
- The young lions are roaring for prey, And to seek from God their food.
- The sun riseth, they are gathered, And in their dens they crouch.
- Man goeth forth to his work, And to his service -- till evening.
- How many have been Thy works, O Jehovah, All of them in wisdom Thou hast made, Full is the earth of thy possessions.
- This, the sea, great and broad of sides, There [are] moving things -- innumerable, Living creatures -- small with great.
- There do ships go: leviathan, That Thou hast formed to play in it.
- All of them unto Thee do look, To give their food in its season.
- Thou dost give to them -- they gather, Thou dost open Thy hand -- they [are] satisfied [with] good.
- Thou hidest Thy face -- they are troubled, Thou gatherest their spirit -- they expire, And unto their dust they turn back.
- Thou sendest out Thy Spirit, they are created, And Thou renewest the face of the ground.
- The honour of Jehovah is to the age, Jehovah rejoiceth in His works,
- Who is looking to earth, and it trembleth, He cometh against hills, and they smoke.
- I sing to Jehovah during my life, I sing praise to my God while I exist.
- Sweet is my meditation on Him, I -- I do rejoice in Jehovah.
- Consumed are sinners from the earth, And the wicked are no more. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah. Praise ye Jehovah!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.