|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
500 Internal Server Error
- A name is chosen rather than much wealth, Than silver and than gold -- good grace.
- Rich and poor have met together, The Maker of them all [is] Jehovah.
- The prudent hath seen the evil, and is hidden, And the simple have passed on, and are punished.
- The end of humility [is] the fear of Jehovah, Riches, and honour, and life.
- Thorns -- snares [are] in the way of the perverse, Whoso is keeping his soul is far from them.
- Give instruction to a youth about his way, Even when he is old he turneth not from it.
- The rich over the poor ruleth, And a servant [is] the borrower to the lender.
- Whoso is sowing perverseness reapeth sorrow, And the rod of his anger weareth out.
- The good of eye -- he is blessed, For he hath given of his bread to the poor.
- Cast out a scorner -- and contention goeth out, And strife and shame cease.
- Whoso is loving cleanness of heart, Grace [are] his lips, a king [is] his friend.
- The eyes of Jehovah have kept knowledge, And He overthroweth the words of the treacherous.
- The slothful hath said, `A lion [is] without, In the midst of the broad places I am slain.'
- A deep pit [is] the mouth of strange women, The abhorred of Jehovah falleth there.
- Folly is bound up in the heart of a youth, The rod of chastisement putteth it far from him.
- He is oppressing the poor to multiply to him, He is giving to the rich -- only to want.
- Incline thine ear, and hear words of the wise, And thy heart set to my knowledge,
- For they are pleasant when thou dost keep them in thy heart, They are prepared together for thy lips.
- That thy trust may be in Jehovah, I caused thee to know to-day, even thou.
- Have I not written to thee three times With counsels and knowledge?
- To cause thee to know the certainty of sayings of truth, To return sayings of truth to those sending thee.
- Rob not the poor because he [is] poor, And bruise not the afflicted in the gate.
- For Jehovah pleadeth their cause, And hath spoiled the soul of their spoilers.
- Shew not thyself friendly with an angry man, And with a man of fury go not in,
- Lest thou learn his paths, And have received a snare to thy soul.
- Be not thou among those striking hands, Among sureties [for] burdens.
- If thou hast nothing to pay, Why doth he take thy bed from under thee?
- Remove not a border of olden times, That thy fathers have made.
- Hast thou seen a man speedy in his business? Before kings he doth station himself, He stations not himself before obscure men!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.