|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise Jehovah, all ye nations, Glorify Him, all ye peoples.
- For mighty to us hath been His kindness, And the truth of Jehovah [is] to the age. Praise ye Jah!
- Give ye thanks to Jehovah, For good, for to the age [is] His kindness.
- I pray you, let Israel say, That, to the age [is] His kindness.
- I pray you, let the house of Aaron say, That, to the age [is] His kindness.
- I pray you, let those fearing Jehovah say, That, to the age [is] His kindness.
- From the straitness I called Jah, Jah answered me in a broad place.
- Jehovah [is] for me, I do not fear what man doth to me.
- Jehovah [is] for me among my helpers, And I -- I look on those hating me.
- Better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in man,
- Better to take refuge in Jehovah, Than to trust in princes.
- All nations have compassed me about, In the name of Jehovah I surely cut them off.
- They have compassed me about, Yea, they have compassed me about, In the name of Jehovah I surely cut them off.
- They compassed me about as bees, They have been extinguished as a fire of thorns, In the name of Jehovah I surely cut them off.
- Thou hast sorely thrust me to fall, And Jehovah hath helped me.
- My strength and song [is] Jah, And He is to me for salvation.
- A voice of singing and salvation, [Is] in the tents of the righteous, The right hand of Jehovah is doing valiantly.
- The right hand of Jehovah is exalted, The right hand of Jehovah is doing valiantly.
- I do not die, but live, And recount the works of Jah,
- Jah hath sorely chastened me, And to death hath not given me up.
- Open ye to me gates of righteousness, I enter into them -- I thank Jah.
- This [is] the gate to Jehovah, The righteous enter into it.
- I thank Thee, for Thou hast answered me, And art to me for salvation.
- A stone the builders refused Hath become head of a corner.
- From Jehovah hath this been, It [is] wonderful in our eyes,
- This [is] the day Jehovah hath made, We rejoice and are glad in it.
- I beseech Thee, O Jehovah, save, I pray Thee, I beseech Thee, O Jehovah, prosper, I pray Thee.
- Blessed [is] he who is coming In the name of Jehovah, We blessed you from the house of Jehovah,
- God [is] Jehovah, and He giveth to us light, Direct ye the festal-sacrifice with cords, Unto the horns of the altar.
- My God Thou [art], and I confess Thee, My God, I exalt Thee.
- Give ye thanks to Jehovah, For good, for to the age, [is] His kindness!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.