52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- The wicked have fled and there is no pursuer. And the righteous as a young lion is confident.
- By the transgression of a land many [are] its heads. And by an intelligent man, Who knoweth right -- it is prolonged.
- A man -- poor and oppressing the weak, [Is] a sweeping rain, and there is no bread.
- Those forsaking the law praise the wicked, Those keeping the law plead against them.
- Evil men understand not judgment, And those seeking Jehovah understand all.
- Better [is] the poor walking in his integrity, Than the perverse of ways who is rich.
- Whoso is keeping the law is an intelligent son, And a friend of gluttons, Doth cause his father to blush.
- Whoso is multiplying his wealth by biting and usury, For one favouring the poor doth gather it.
- Whoso is turning his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer [is] an abomination.
- Whoso is causing the upright to err in an evil way, Into his own pit he doth fall, And the perfect do inherit good.
- A rich man is wise in his own eyes, And the intelligent poor searcheth him.
- In the exulting of the righteous the glory [is] abundant, And in the rising of the wicked man is apprehensive.
- Whoso is covering his transgressions prospereth not, And he who is confessing and forsaking hath mercy.
- O the happiness of a man fearing continually, And whoso is hardening his heart falleth into evil.
- A growling lion, and a ranging bear, [Is] the wicked ruler over a poor people.
- A leader lacking understanding multiplieth oppressions, Whoso is hating dishonest gain prolongeth days.
- A man oppressed with the blood of a soul, Unto the pit fleeth, none taketh hold on him.
- Whoso is walking uprightly is saved, And the perverted of ways falleth at once.
- Whoso is tilling his ground is satisfied [with] bread, And whoso is pursuing vanity, Is filled [with] poverty.
- A stedfast man hath multiplied blessings, And whoso is hasting to be rich is not acquitted.
- To discern faces is not good, And for a piece of bread doth a man transgress.
- Troubled for wealth [is] the man [with] an evil eye, And he knoweth not that want doth meet him.
- Whoso is reproving a man afterwards findeth grace, More than a flatterer with the tongue.
- Whoso is robbing his father, or his mother, And is saying, `It is not transgression,' A companion he is to a destroyer.
- Whoso is proud in soul stirreth up contention, And whoso is trusting on Jehovah is made fat.
- Whoso is trusting in his heart is a fool, And whoso is walking in wisdom is delivered.
- Whoso is giving to the poor hath no lack, And whoso is hiding his eyes multiplied curses.
- In the rising of the wicked a man is hidden, And in their destruction the righteous multiply!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.