52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Words of Lemuel a king, a declaration that his mother taught him:
- `What, my son? and what, son of my womb? And what, son of my vows?
- Give not to women thy strength, And thy ways to wiping away of kings.
- Not for kings, O Lemuel, Not for kings, to drink wine, And for princes a desire of strong drink.
- Lest he drink, and forget the decree, And change the judgment of any of the sons of affliction.
- Give strong drink to the perishing, And wine to the bitter in soul,
- He drinketh, and forgetteth his poverty, And his misery he remembereth not again.
- Open thy mouth for the dumb, For the right of all sons of change.
- Open thy mouth, judge righteously, Both the cause of the poor and needy!'
- A woman of worth who doth find? Yea, far above rubies [is] her price.
- The heart of her husband hath trusted in her, And spoil he lacketh not.
- She hath done him good, and not evil, All days of her life.
- She hath sought wool and flax, And with delight she worketh [with] her hands.
- She hath been as ships of the merchant, From afar she bringeth in her bread.
- Yea, she riseth while yet night, And giveth food to her household, And a portion to her damsels.
- She hath considered a field, and taketh it, From the fruit of her hands she hath planted a vineyard.
- She hath girded with might her loins, And doth strengthen her arms.
- She hath perceived when her merchandise [is] good, Her lamp is not extinguished in the night.
- Her hands she hath sent forth on a spindle, And her hands have held a distaff.
- Her hand she hath spread forth to the poor, Yea, her hands she sent forth to the needy.
- She is not afraid of her household from snow, For all her household are clothed [with] scarlet.
- Ornamental coverings she hath made for herself, Silk and purple [are] her clothing.
- Known in the gates is her husband, In his sitting with elders of the land.
- Linen garments she hath made, and selleth, And a girdle she hath given to the merchant.
- Strength and honour [are] her clothing, And she rejoiceth at a latter day.
- Her mouth she hath opened in wisdom, And the law of kindness [is] on her tongue.
- She [is] watching the ways of her household, And bread of sloth she eateth not.
- Her sons have risen up, and pronounce her happy, Her husband, and he praiseth her,
- `Many [are] the daughters who have done worthily, Thou hast gone up above them all.'
- The grace [is] false, and the beauty [is] vain, A woman fearing Jehovah, she may boast herself.
- Give ye to her of the fruit of her hands, And her works do praise her in the gates!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.