52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. I have rejoiced in those saying to me, `To the house of Jehovah we go.'
- Our feet have been standing in thy gates, O Jerusalem!
- Jerusalem -- the builded one -- [Is] as a city that is joined to itself together.
- For thither have tribes gone up, Tribes of Jah, companies of Israel, To give thanks to the name of Jehovah.
- For there have sat thrones of judgment, Thrones of the house of David.
- Ask ye the peace of Jerusalem, At rest are those loving thee.
- Peace is in thy bulwark, rest in thy high places,
- For the sake of my brethren and my companions, Let me speak, I pray thee, `Peace [be] in thee.'
- For the sake of the house of Jehovah our God, I seek good for thee!
- A Song of the Ascents. Unto Thee I have lifted up mine eyes, O dweller in the heavens.
- Lo, as eyes of men-servants [Are] unto the hand of their masters, As eyes of a maid-servant [Are] unto the hand of her mistress, So [are] our eyes unto Jehovah our God, Till that He doth favour us.
- Favour us, O Jehovah, favour us, For greatly have we been filled with contempt,
- Greatly hath our soul been filled With the scorning of the easy ones, With the contempt of the arrogant!
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. Save [for] Jehovah -- who hath been for us, (Pray, let Israel say),
- Save [for] Jehovah -- who hath been for us, In the rising up of man against us,
- Then alive they had swallowed us up, In the burning of their anger against us,
- Then the waters had overflowed us, The stream passed over our soul,
- Then passed over our soul had the proud waters.
- Blessed [is] Jehovah who hath not given us, A prey to their teeth.
- Our soul as a bird hath escaped from a snare of fowlers, The snare was broken, and we have escaped.
- Our help [is] in the name of Jehovah, Maker of the heavens and earth!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.