52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 1
- The Song of Songs, that [is] Solomon's.
- Let him kiss me with kisses of his mouth, For better [are] thy loves than wine.
- For fragrance [are] thy perfumes good. Perfume emptied out -- thy name, Therefore have virgins loved thee!
- Draw me: after thee we run, The king hath brought me into his inner chambers, We do joy and rejoice in thee, We mention thy loves more than wine, Uprightly they have loved thee!
- Dark [am] I, and comely, daughters of Jerusalem, As tents of Kedar, as curtains of Solomon.
- Fear me not, because I [am] very dark, Because the sun hath scorched me, The sons of my mother were angry with me, They made me keeper of the vineyards, My vineyard -- my own -- I have not kept.
- Declare to me, thou whom my soul hath loved, Where thou delightest, Where thou liest down at noon, For why am I as one veiled, By the ranks of thy companions?
- If thou knowest not, O fair among women, Get thee forth by the traces of the flock, And feed thy kids by the shepherds' dwellings!
- To my joyous one in chariots of Pharaoh, I have compared thee, my friend,
- Comely have been thy cheeks with garlands, Thy neck with chains.
- Garlands of gold we do make for thee, With studs of silver!
- While the king [is] in his circle, My spikenard hath given its fragrance.
- A bundle of myrrh [is] my beloved to me, Between my breasts it lodgeth.
- A cluster of cypress [is] my beloved to me, In the vineyards of En-Gedi!
- Lo, thou [art] fair, my friend, Lo, thou [art] fair, thine eyes [are] doves!
- Lo, thou [art] fair, my love, yea, pleasant, Yea, our couch [is] green,
- The beams of our houses [are] cedars, Our rafters [are] firs, I [am] a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys!
Song of Solomon 2
- As a lily among the thorns,
- So [is] my friend among the daughters!
- As a citron among trees of the forest, So [is] my beloved among the sons, In his shade I delighted, and sat down, And his fruit [is] sweet to my palate.
- He hath brought me in unto a house of wine, And his banner over me [is] love,
- Sustain me with grape-cakes, Support me with citrons, for I [am] sick with love.
- His left hand [is] under my head, And his right doth embrace me.
- I have adjured you, daughters of Jerusalem, By the roes or by the hinds of the field, Stir not up nor wake the love till she please!
- The voice of my beloved! lo, this -- he is coming, Leaping on the mountains, skipping on the hills.
- My beloved [is] like to a roe, Or to a young one of the harts. Lo, this -- he is standing behind our wall, Looking from the windows, Blooming from the lattice.
- My beloved hath answered and said to me, `Rise up, my friend, my fair one, and come away,
- For lo, the winter hath passed by, The rain hath passed away -- it hath gone.
- The flowers have appeared in the earth, The time of the singing hath come, And the voice of the turtle was heard in our land,
- The fig-tree hath ripened her green figs, And the sweet-smelling vines have given forth fragrance, Rise, come, my friend, my fair one, yea, come away.
- My dove, in clefts of the rock, In a secret place of the ascent, Cause me to see thine appearance, Cause me to hear thy voice, For thy voice [is] sweet, and thy appearance comely.
- Seize ye for us foxes, Little foxes -- destroyers of vineyards, Even our sweet-smelling vineyards.
- My beloved [is] mine, and I [am] his, Who is delighting among the lilies,
- Till the day doth break forth, And the shadows have fled away, Turn, be like, my beloved, To a roe, or to a young one of the harts, On the mountains of separation!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.