52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Psalm of David. O Jehovah, hear my prayer, Give ear unto my supplications, In Thy faithfulness answer me -- in Thy righteousness.
- And enter not into judgment with Thy servant, For no one living is justified before Thee.
- For an enemy hath pursued my soul, He hath bruised to the earth my life, He hath caused me to dwell in dark places, As the dead of old.
- And my spirit in me is become feeble, Within me is my heart become desolate.
- I have remembered days of old, I have meditated on all Thine acts, On the work of Thy hand I muse.
- I have spread forth my hands unto Thee, My soul [is] as a weary land for Thee. Selah.
- Haste, answer me, O Jehovah, My spirit hath been consumed, Hide not Thou Thy face from me, Or I have been compared with those going down [to] the pit.
- Cause me to hear in the morning Thy kindness, For in Thee I have trusted, Cause me to know the way that I go, For unto Thee I have lifted up my soul.
- Deliver me from mine enemies, O Jehovah, Near Thee I am covered.
- Teach me to do Thy good pleasure, For Thou [art] my God -- Thy Spirit [is] good, Lead me into a land of uprightness.
- For Thy name's sake O Jehovah, Thou dost quicken me, In Thy righteousness, Thou bringest out from distress my soul,
- And in Thy kindness cuttest off mine enemies, And hast destroyed all the adversaries of my soul, For I [am] Thy servant!
- By David. Blessed [is] Jehovah my rock, who is teaching My hands for war, my fingers for battle.
- My kind one, and my bulwark, My tower, and my deliverer, My shield, and in whom I have trusted, Who is subduing my people under me!
- Jehovah, what [is] man that Thou knowest him? Son of man, that Thou esteemest him?
- Man to vanity hath been like, His days [are] as a shadow passing by.
- Jehovah, incline Thy heavens and come down, Strike against mountains, and they smoke.
- Send forth lightning, and scatter them, Send forth Thine arrows, and trouble them,
- Send forth Thy hand from on high, Free me, and deliver me from many waters, From the hand of sons of a stranger,
- Because their mouth hath spoken vanity, And their right hand [is] a right hand of falsehood.
- O God, a new song I sing to Thee, On a psaltery of ten strings I sing praise to Thee.
- Who is giving deliverance to kings, Who is freeing David His servant from the sword of evil.
- Free me, and deliver me From the hand of sons of a stranger, Because their mouth hath spoken vanity, And their right hand [is] a right hand of falsehood,
- Because our sons [are] as plants, Becoming great in their youth, Our daughters as hewn stones, Polished -- the likeness of a palace,
- Our garners [are] full, bringing out from kind to kind, Our flocks are bringing forth thousands, Ten thousands in our out-places,
- Our oxen are carrying, there is no breach, And there is no outgoing, And there is no crying in our broad places.
- O the happiness of the people that is thus, O the happiness of the people whose God [is] Jehovah!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Praise by David. I exalt Thee, my God, O king, And bless Thy name to the age and for ever.
- Every day do I bless Thee, And praise Thy name to the age and for ever.
- Great [is] Jehovah, and praised greatly, And of His greatness there is no searching.
- Generation to generation praiseth Thy works, And Thy mighty acts they declare.
- The honour -- the glory of Thy majesty, And the matters of Thy wonders I declare.
- And the strength of Thy fearful acts they tell, And Thy greatness I recount.
- The memorial of the abundance of Thy goodness they send forth. And Thy righteousness they sing.
- Gracious and merciful [is] Jehovah, Slow to anger, and great in kindness.
- Good [is] Jehovah to all, And His mercies [are] over all His works.
- Confess Thee O Jehovah, do all Thy works, And Thy saints do bless Thee.
- The honour of Thy kingdom they tell, And [of] Thy might they speak,
- To make known to sons of men His mighty acts, The honour of the majesty of His kingdom.
- Thy kingdom [is] a kingdom of all ages, And Thy dominion [is] in all generations.
- Jehovah is supporting all who are falling, And raising up all who are bowed down.
- The eyes of all unto Thee do look, And Thou art giving to them their food in its season,
- Opening Thy hand, and satisfying The desire of every living thing.
- Righteous [is] Jehovah in all His ways, And kind in all His works.
- Near [is] Jehovah to all those calling Him, To all who call Him in truth.
- The desire of those fearing Him He doth, And their cry He heareth, and saveth them.
- Jehovah preserveth all those loving Him, And all the wicked He destroyeth.
- The praise of Jehovah my mouth speaketh, And all flesh doth bless His holy name, To the age and for ever!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.