|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Zophar the Naamathite answereth and saith: --
- Is a multitude of words not answered? And is a man of lips justified?
- Thy devices make men keep silent, Thou scornest, and none is causing blushing!
- And thou sayest, `Pure [is] my discourse, And clean I have been in Thine eyes.'
- And yet, O that God had spoken! And doth open His lips with thee.
- And declare to thee secrets of wisdom, For counsel hath foldings. And know thou that God forgetteth for thee, [Some] of thine iniquity.
- By searching dost thou find out God? Unto perfection find out the Mighty One?
- Heights of the heavens! -- what dost thou? Deeper than Sheol! -- what knowest thou?
- Longer than earth [is] its measure, And broader than the sea.
- If He pass on, and shut up, and assemble, Who then dost reverse it?
- For he hath known men of vanity, And He seeth iniquity, And one doth not consider [it]!
- And empty man is bold, And the colt of a wild ass man is born.
- If thou -- thou hast prepared thy heart, And hast spread out unto Him thy hands,
- If iniquity [is] in thy hand, put it far off, And let not perverseness dwell in thy tents.
- For then thou liftest up thy face from blemish, And thou hast been firm, and fearest not.
- For thou dost forget misery, As waters passed away thou rememberest.
- And above the noon doth age rise, Thou fliest -- as the morning thou art.
- And thou hast trusted because their is hope, And searched -- in confidence thou liest down,
- And thou hast rested, And none is causing trembling, And many have entreated thy face;
- And the eyes of the wicked are consumed, And refuge hath perished from them, And their hope [is] a breathing out of soul!
500 Internal Server Error
- And Job answereth and saith: --
- Truly -- ye [are] the people, And with you doth wisdom die.
- I also have a heart like you, I am not fallen more than you, And with whom is there not like these?
- A laughter to his friend I am: `He calleth to God, and He answereth him,' A laughter [is] the perfect righteous one.
- A torch -- despised in the thoughts of the secure Is prepared for those sliding with the feet.
- At peace are the tents of spoilers, And those provoking God have confidence, He into whose hand God hath brought.
- And yet, ask, I pray thee, [One of] the beasts, and it doth shew thee, And a fowl of the heavens, And it doth declare to thee.
- Or talk to the earth, and it sheweth thee, And fishes of the sea recount to thee:
- `Who hath not known in all these, That the hand of Jehovah hath done this?
- In whose hand [is] the breath of every living thing, And the spirit of all flesh of man.'
- Doth not the ear try words? And the palate taste food for itself?
- With the very aged [is] wisdom, And [with] length of days understanding.
- With Him [are] wisdom and might, To him [are] counsel and understanding.
- Lo, He breaketh down, and it is not built up, He shutteth against a man, And it is not opened.
- Lo, He keepeth in the waters, and they are dried up, And he sendeth them forth, And they overturn the land.
- With Him [are] strength and wisdom, His the deceived and deceiver.
- Causing counsellors to go away a spoil, And judges He maketh foolish.
- The bands of kings He hath opened, And He bindeth a girdle on their loins.
- Causing ministers to go away a spoil And strong ones He overthroweth.
- Turning aside the lip of the stedfast, And the reason of the aged He taketh away.
- Pouring contempt upon princes, And the girdle of the mighty He made feeble.
- Removing deep things out of darkness, And He bringeth out to light death-shade.
- Magnifying the nations, and He destroyeth them, Spreading out the nations, and He quieteth them.
- Turning aside the heart Of the heads of the people of the land, And he causeth them to wander In vacancy -- no way!
- They feel darkness, and not light, He causeth them to wander as a drunkard.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.